mariokart

get ready to take off your pants and say "HOLY FUCKISKJIS" in the comments bc it's about to get steamy ;))))))

(not really but)

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

i moved my thumbs along the controller frantically. i wanted to win. I needed to beat him. his stupid mouth won't stop saying how he's the "king of mariokart" and how he was this close to beating the record.

yeah, I'll believe it when I see it, josh.

I speed up throwing a banana in his direction and his character, toad, swerved out of control. "damn you, tyler" i heard him mutter, I felt myself smirk. there was no way he could win now, not when he's in 4th. to my luck, i speed past him giving myself a pat on the back for keeping the lead for the next lap.

"oh no you don't" he says throwing a red turtle shell at my direction. "no! you can't just do that!" I say angrily. "just did, baby boy" he winks and I blush. the usual.

"come on come on!" so close to the finish, yet so far. "no, what? no!" I yell, I was going to lose. I can't lose to a person like josh, I gotta win. I have to win. and suddenly, to my luck, a default player hits josh with a bomb and i pass in front of him. "what! no!thats not fair!" he yells frantically pressing the buttons on his controller while cursing frantically. i laugh, and sooner than I know it and I cross the finish line.

"hA!" I yell in his face, "world record beater my ass!" he practically throws his controller and lays down on his back. "my life is a lie" he says dully, "everything. a lie"

"no I just think you need to face the truth and understand that I'm better than you" I said proudly staring him down. "in your dreams, my friend" he turned to face me while clumsily throwing the controller somewhere next to him, "no but I really am better than you at this game and you gotta realize it" I said crossing my arms against my chest and josh smirked.

"oh really?" he said in a tone in which I wasn't familiar with.
"yeah"
he started leaning towards me
"really? are you sure?" closer. my laughter suddenly fading and arms uncrossing.
"y-yeah. josh what are you-?"
at this point he was right in front of me, our noses practically touching. this had never happened before. we were friends. I was confused, I mean, sure I liked him. I thought he was hot as hell and I imagined him doing things to me that made me itch. but he's my friend. and friends don't get hard-ons for other friends.

"I don't think you're sure, baby boy. something wrong?" he asks in a demeaning whisper, as if he doesn't know what he's doing to me. "i-i" my mind was drawing a blank, and my jeans were suddenly growing tight around my thighs.

he kept staring at my eyes, every now and then staring at my lips. "what are you doing?" I ask, sounding breathless. "I'm doing," he pauses to look down at my lips once more, "what you think I'm doing."

he presses his forehead to mine, suddenly grabbing my waste making my breathing hitch. "j-josh" I swallowed thickly, secretly wanting more. I felt his thumb move toward the front of my hip and press down slightly, causing me to inhale sharply, holding in a moan.

before I knew it he was leaning in at a fast speed and I found myself melting into his kiss. I breathed hard every time our mouths would part. I began to run my hands through his hair, hearing a slight groan escape his lips. joshs hands climbed their way up my shirt sending shivers down my back.

he paused locking his eyes with mine,

"you have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this" I laughed half-heartedly as our slight intermission to our make out session soon ended.

our mouths moving in sync and he moved my back onto the ground as his body floated overtop of mine. breaking the kiss, he moved his mouth down my neck making sure not to leave marks in case anyone asks questions. he tugged at my shirt as I soon peeled it off of my torso.

joshs hips rolled against mine making me force out an incoherent moan. his mouth moving to the middle of my chest and slowly making his way downward. his hands moving toward the inside of my thighs and squeezing almost making me squirm with impatience.

i closed my eyes as his mouth traveled down below my belly button stopping at my waistband of my jeans. he looked up at me shortly, "is-is this okay?" his voice innocent yet needy.

"y-yeah you're-you're doing great" I kept my eyes on him as he slowly unbuttoned my jeans and rolled the zipper down at painstaking speed. he then shoved my pants downward leaving me in just my boxers. I heard a slight breathy moan escape his lips as he then forced his head upward and focused more on my lips.

our mouths moved in sync once again as his hand then traveled down to my barely exposed member and started palming me through the thin fabric. I opened my mouth and created a small moan but breathed heavily. joshs forehead was now pressed against mine as his hand moved in ways that made my chest rise and fall in quick motions.

joshs head traveled downwards once again, this time not hesitating to make a point. his fingers slipped under my boxers and pulled them down quickly revealing my member. "f-fuck josh" i moaned as I felt him lick a stripe up my shaft.

I pressed my forearm and against my forehead feeling the beads of sweat that had formed. a slightly high pitched moan escaped my lips as I felt him take me in his mouth. "j-josh ohmyg-god" he began to bob his head as my hands found their way to his hair guiding him the best I could.

"f-fuck like-that" I said, barely able to create words. he continued to move up and down as I squirmed beneath him. my mind flashed lights and blurry(FACE) images of what was going on.

I soon felt a certain heat build up in my abdomen, "josh im- fuck im-" my mind,unable to create a sentence, started jumbling words together in which included, "fuck" and "im c-close" and other breathy moans. his motions became faster as my moans became quicker.

"josh- josh!" i felt myself cum inside if his mouth as he swallowed all of it. he soon released pulling up my boxers and pants soon lying beside me, also breathless. "that was-" I began, "really gay" josh finished staring at the ceiling.

"yeah it was pretty gay" I said slowly catching my breath. "you liked it though" his head turned to face me in a smirk. i turned towards him and copied his actions, "yeah, you're right" my mind was clearing.

"by the way, I think you're hot" josh said suddenly, "really? I think I'm hot too" I responded to him as a slight punch fell on my shoulder. "nah you're pretty hot too mr. dun"

"cool"
"cool"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

this is literal garbage but hEy what did you expect ???

~charzard