bonjour

IMPORTANT!

tyler

a french foreign exchange student who is living with josh for six months. he's pretty fluent in english except for a few words. he's also very gay and very open about it. he's shy but very sweet and pure when you get to know him. sometimes it's hard to understand him because of his strong french accent, but it's okay because he's cute as heck.

josh

a very straight, american. has never had feelings for a guy. he is nice and open to new friendships, and he's so excited to see tyler. he's charming nice and funny, but shy as well.

let's get it poppin

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

josh was sitting on his bed happily scrolling on any social media that he could. his mind was fogged with questions about the new student that was staying with his family. he looked over at the bed across from him, tonight there will be a french boy sleeping across from me. he smiled, beyond excited to hear about this boy.

a couple hours passed with pure excitement rushing through joshs mind. every five minutes he would peek out the window in hopes to see a car stop by his driveway.

maybe this time?

he peeked out the window seeing the usual empty gravel street. he sighed, no sign of the boy.

yet after what had seemed like ages, he heard his front door open and close with his mom slightly yelling in happiness. josh gasped, he's here! his feet then traveled a mile a minute as he rushed down the stairs and into the foyer, and then he saw him.

his hair was fluffy and a tad messy, he had the best smile in the entire word. he had slight dark circles but that didn't matter to josh. his cheeks puffed slightly as he giggled and his eyes crinkled with bliss while he was excitedly talking to his mom.

"bonjour!" the boy spoke happily, his voice.

it was a voice that josh could listen to for hours. his little french accent and his high pitched squeak after he almost dropped his suitcase.

this was weird for josh.

why did he feel so attracted to this boy?

he thought he liked girls but oh man what a sight.

"-this is josh. you'll be staying in his room while youre here."

"josh! bonjour!" the boy stomped towards him smiling ear to ear as he then promptly stuck out his hand for a handshake. he acted like a four year old. it was the cutest thing josh had ever seen.

"hi! and you are?" josh spoke slightly slower, in fear that the student wouldn't understand him. dummy.

"my name is tyler joseph!" they're hands were still shaking, as both smiled at eachother. he's so, beautiful.

what?

what are you saying?

you like girls josh, not cute french boys.

"h-here let me take this from you, i'll show you my room" josh offered a hand towards one of tylers suitcases, he happily let him carry it while they both slightly raced to joshs room.