day dreamer pt. 2

charlie is back ya bitch(es)

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

tyler just finished calling his mom telling her that he would be home late because a study group session was planning on going overtime. he's never lied to his mom before, but he thought it was worth it.

he took a deep breath, barely realizing that his fingers were slightly shaking. throughout the entire day he was struggling to find out what was going to happen in the locker room, and when the last bell sounded, his heart pounded harder than he thought was possible.

tyler gathered all his confidence and pushed open the door to the locker room. peeking inside, he saw the room empty and dull. he walked in fully, had he been stood up? was this all a joke? a sick prank that him and his friends would laugh at? it surely hadn't been the first time something like this has happened.

he sighed and checked the time on his phone in which read 2:58. he still had time, he would wait two more minutes and if josh doesn't show he would surely leave. his mind raced with the many possibilities that could happen. he could just be coming there to talk to him, or beat him up.

probably beat him up.

oh what was he thinking? was he just going to be handed his dreams on a silver platter? no. definitely not. josh has mean friends so that's probably what will happen. he will get beat up and then his mom will ask questions and he'll have to explain that he just fell down the st-

the door opened.

tyler immediately grabbed his bag thinking that it was some janitor coming to mop the floors or something. he got ready for the janitor to ask "what are you doing in here?" and him say "I just forgot something I was on my way out". until a chocolate covered cherry voice was heard coming from the doorway.

"tyler?"

tyler swallowed hard, remembering his past thoughts.

"fuck- tyler"

he swatted those thoughts away, this was not the place to think that. but once his imagination starts, it can't really be stopped. before he knew it he had to hold his hands in front of his abdomen to hide his slight problem.

"wow, you actually came" josh said now coming into tylers sight, dropping his bag on the ground. "i-i could say the same" tyler said soon regretting it.

idiot, he thought.

josh laughed lightly, "funny guy." he said while ripping off his leather jacket and dropping it near his bookbag. he began to walk towards tyler in an "I'm hiding something you don't know about" type of way. it made tyler both nervous and, well, made his pants tighter.

"so, tyler," he felt his heart skip a beat when he heard his name roll off his tongue in real life. his cocky attitude was a reminder as to why tyler liked boys like him. "I hear, that you have a thing for jocks who wear leather jackets and dye their hair blue." tylers eyes almost popped out of his head from fear.

"wh-where did you h-hear that from" his heart beat insanely fast he thought for sure he would go into cardiac arrest. "doesn't matter, good thing for you I'm into small pretty boys whom I know are way less innocent then they seem"

tyler suddenly felt his wrists being violently pinned above his head and josh stood abruptly in front of him. "fuck" tyler muttered breathlessly. josh leaned towards his ear, "i know, tyler" josh says while tylers eyes are as wide as saucers, "there is no way you're as innocent as you seem, and i can prove it to you."

"doubt it" tyler retorts, desperately wishing he could push his glasses up his nose. without warning josh grabs tylers hips tightly and jabs his thumbs on the inside of his hip. tyler, let out an unintentional moan. josh cursed under his breath, this was getting out of hand but he surely didn't care.

he pressed his forehead to tylers, "y-you have a girlfriend" tyler breathlessly mumbled with his head facing towards the ceiling and eyes squeezed shut, trying his best not to make a noise as he felt joshs hands move closer to his groin. "she doesn't have to know" josh kisses tylers jawline in a downward motion as his hands suddenly start to palm him through his jeans.

"oh!" tyler says grabbing onto joshs hips tightly. josh moves his hand in an upward motion in which makes tyler practically see stars. he gives up on trying to keep his noises in and becomes a moaning mess as josh decides to move his hand more quickly. joshs other hand trailed up from tylers belly button under his shirt feeling his stomach move up and down quickly.

"maybe if that's not working enough for you, I could try a little closer?" josh whispered into tylers ear eagerly slipping his hand into tylers now unbuttoned jeans and creating friction between his hand and his boxers. "fuck!" tyler cried pleasurably. he wrapped his arms around the back of joshs neck and rested his head on his arm.

tyler then couldn't take it anymore and began grinding his hips into joshs hand. now making it joshs turn to groan. "fuck, ty" tyler gave one of many soft moans in response only making joshs heart skip a beat on how fucking hot he looked right now. "so pretty tyler" josh whispered in his ear.

tylers arms then began to tense and his breathes became more shallow, "josh im-fuck" josh suddenly let go of tylers groin and moving hips and put his hands around the back of tylers neck. tyler stopped completely breathless and 90% sure he was sweating through his shirt. "I'll see you tomorrow, pretty boy"

josh brushed his hand one last time on tylers hip and grabbed his bag and jacket near the door. he looked back at the insanely confused tyler and smirked, then walking out of the locker room. leaving tyler alone, wide eyed, and out of breath.

he slid down one of the lockers until his butt touched the floor. he contemplated finishing himself off now, but he decided to wait until home, if he could. after all that happened there really was just one question that remained.

what the fuck just happened?

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

in case you are wondering joshs secret was that he's gay as fuck lmao.

no I am not listening to spooky scary skeletons dance remix on repeat thank you very much

~ charzard