Shock

(Peeta POV)

Sirens start to go off and I let out an ear piercing scream, thinking that someone is going to hurt me again.

"NO, GET AWAY FROM ME!" I pull my restraints off and run out of the room.

"GET HIM AND DONT LET HIM GO!" Doctor A shouts and I get tackled.

"NO, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE PLEASE DONT HURT ME."

"We're not going to hurt you, Peeta. We're going to take care of you and get you back home to Katniss and all your friends." One of the nurses tries to reassure me, but it doesn't work.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER OR I WILL KILL YOU. DON'T EVER TOUCH HER I LOVER HER," I roar.

"We're not going to hurt her but you have to trust us to get you into a safe place or you'll get kidnapped again." Everything comes back to mind and I calm down.

"I trust you," I say calmly and they start to roll me down underground. I'm not able to walk even though I just ran out of my hospital room but that made me bleed on my leg, so they have to stitch it back up. When we get down to the basement and they lock the door 4 times. I see Rue in someone's arms fast asleep.

"Can I take her?" I ask while reaching my arms out for her.

"Sure." She hands Rue to me and I lay her down by me, she snuggles up against me.

"Take a gun Peeta, if we die then you need to protect yourself and Rue." I take the gun and load it. just because I'm unstable doesn't mean I don't know how to use a gun.

"Finnick, do you have a phone?" He reaches over and grabs a phone off a table.

"Thank you." He nods and I dial Katniss's number.

(Katniss POV)

I wake up with a horrible headache what happened?

"Hey, you're awake." I look over and see Annie at my doorway.

"There is someone who wants to talk to you." She hands me the phone. I furrow my eyebrows and she smiles.

"Just say hello." I nod. I put the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Katniss." I scream out of joy and start crying. It's my Peeta, my boy with the bread.

"Peeta! Oh my god I can't believe it's you. I miss you so much, when are you coming home?"

"I don't know yet but I know it's soon." God I missed his voice. It sounds just like it used to, so sweet and gentle.

"I missed you so much. Baby, I need you to come home safe and sound do you hear me?"

"I missed you more, sweetie and yes, I promise I'll come home safe and sound."

"Peeta, your girlfriend went crazy while you were gone," Annie says and Peeta chuckles.

"I hear you're going to have a baby, Annie congrats."

"Thanks, Peeta."

"Shit, I have to go guys. Katniss, I love you with all my heart and I can't wait to see you again. I'll see you soon love."

"I love you with all my heart too, Peeta. I'll see you soon." When we get off, I burst into tears. I don't know if they are from happiness from knowing that my baby is ok and he'll be home soon. Or sadness that he had to go and that he's not home yet.

"What's wrong Kat? He's alright and he's going to come home."

"I know I just miss him so much," I cry.

"Shhh it's alright. Now come on let's go see baby Claire." I smile and walk out with her.

(Peeta POV)

"Everyone stay quiet, they are coming down the stairs." We hear footsteps coming down and people talking in a different language, that I understand.

"Where is he?" They say and I know they are looking for me.

"I don't know, but if we can't find him or her you're both dead do you hear me?" I'm guessing the leader says.

"You two open the door and shoot them we need to get Peeta out of here and back home. He's safe there." My commander whispers and that's what the soldeirs do.

"Go, go get him out of here and on a plane and take Rue with you."

They race me out of the basement and onto a plane with Rue and Chopper I can't believe I'm going home to the love of my life. I know one thing I'm going to do when I get back home.

I'm going to propose to my Girl on fire.

👌👌👌👌
😋 HAPPY NEW YEARS TO EVERYONE. I hope 2014 brings great new things to you.

If you want to, comment what the BEST part of 2013 was :)

-Syd