Where's Peeta?

(Finnick POV)

Were walking through a town I don't even know where it's located at but it's somewhere, then i remember the intercom thing with Peeta that happened before we departed.

"Hey Peeta?"

"Yeah?" I chuckle a bit

"Remember before we left what happened on the intercom" he furrows his eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?" everyone including me burst out laughing.

"Dude you don't remember? PEETA MELLARK STOP MAKING OUT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIRND AND GET TO LOADING OR THATS 500 PUSH-UPS" he blushes hard.

"Dude I saw you two and your tounge was almost down her throat you were literally having mouth sex"

"WE WERE NOT!!"

"yes you were I saw your hand in her butt pocket"

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Dude I know you wanted to fuck her so bad"

"No I didn't I won't have sex till I'm married"

"Surrreeee I think little kitty cat could change that"

"I'll make out with her but I-" he cuts himself off "why are we talking about my sex life?"

"I don't know let's move on so how are you and Katniss?" he gives me and big smile.

"Fantastic I just miss her"

"I miss Annie to but we'll see them again I promise" he nods.

"Have you sent anymore picture to the girls?"

"No not really wanna take one and send it to em?" He nods

"We take a picture of us together" send it to them we can't get replies but we can send pictures and things to them.

"Tell Kat that I love her and that I'll see her soon and that I miss her so much" I roll my eyes and type it.

(Katniss POV)

Annie and my phone starts blowing up with text from Finn. I smile at the picture and zoom in on Peeta and take a snapshot i smile at his smile I love his smile. I set his picture as my background.

"God they are handsome in their uniforms" I say

"Hell ya especially Finn he's sexy"

"Nope Peeta sexier"

"You wanna go?"

"Let the best military girlfriend win" I say and smirk

We both burst out laughing

I couldn't hurt Annie she's to sweet. "ok ok they're both equally sexy in the picture"

"I agree" she says and I hug her.

(Finnick POV)

"EVERYONE DOWN" our commander yells and we all get down. shots start to fire and Peeta and I cover each others backs.

"Right there Peeta you see the shine" he aims and shoots and the flash goes away.

"I got him" he says in a shaky voice I know he doesn't like shooting people at all but he signed up.

We get up and run to a wall and hide" alright guys we need to spilt up Peeta go right,Finnick go left and shoot, shoot and shoot" we nod and head our separate ways I keep my eye on Peeta and I keep my eye back in my targets.

great just great I turn my back for one minute ONE FUCKING MINUTE and He's gone where is he.

"PEETA?" I start to search every where

"PEETA STOP PLAYING GAMES AND GET OUT HERE" nothing I don't hear or see nothing no sign of him.

Katniss is going to flip.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Sorry for a short chappy but I wanted to update it fast tonight WHOO TWO UPDATES IN ONE NIGNT I ROCK LOL. BUT WHERE IS PEETA? ULL FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER😭😭😭.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ILY YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES AND FOLLOWS IT MEANS ALOT.

Ok I'm not trying sound desperate or anything but if u want to you can follow me in Instagram at sydney2013s I'll be posting lots of pics the next coming week so make sure to go check me out

SEE YA LATER