"I know what you mean." She agreed with a smile. "That is why his sister hired me." She added with a wink. "I should get back with the crew and finish unpacking." She stated as she walked towards the door across from mine.

"It was nice talking to you." I gave her a curt nod as I paced towards the elevator. "Hey!" I called, stopping on my track. "How about I'll treat you for a drink this evening? If you are free." I offered.

"Sure. That would be nice." She answered with a small smile.

"Okay. Nice meeting you, and see you this evening." I gave her a short wave before entering the elevator.

I kept my smile as the elevator door closes and descends. It was nice that the person who is living across from me is a nice person. Someone who, at least, had a single opinion that agrees with mine. But, she was a mystery. She was nice, which is a plus, and I think we could be friends. Though, I don't get why her name is a boy's name, maybe it was a nickname.

When I reached the lobby, I gave a small waved to Tanya, who was by the reception desk with a phone on her ear. As I got out of the building, a silver Camaro was parked right out front. I smiled at the car and hopped towards it. I opened the car door with a smile and got in gleefully.

"You are in the mood today. Did something good happen?" Logan asked with a smirk tugging on the end of his lips.

I kissed him before replying. "Nope. I'm just happy being with you in this moment."

He chuckled at my answer and shake his head in amusement. He turned on the ignition and drove the car to my work place, as he usually does almost every day.

"Hey. I'll pick you up back here around five. Or, do you want to meet for lunch today?" He asked as he parks his car in front of my workplace.

"I'll text you." I replied as I cupped his face. I lean forwards and gave him a light kiss, and pull away when he started to rap me around his arms. "No. That's it for you, right now." I warned him teasingly, scolding him like a child.

He pouted as he stared back at me pleadingly, playing along. I laugh at his expression and gave him another kiss. But, this time, it was longer and more passionate. After a few last kisses, he finally let me go, which left me breathless as I got out of the car. I should probably discuss to later that we shouldn't be making out first thing in the morning. I felt already drained because of it.

By lunch, I was busy with finalizing the layout for the next month issue. So, I couldn't have lunch with him. But, having that extra time paid off and I finished early, I texted him to pick me up early after his shift.

I waited for his arrival around five, after his text, outside the main entrance.But, it wasn't him who I came across. I didn't notice him at first until he called my name.

"Ally? Hey! How are you?" Andre called as he jogged towards me.

"Andre, hey. I'm doing well. How are you?" I replied, giving him a short, discrete hug.

"I'm doing well, too. I just got back from a business trip, actually." He replied as we both stepped away from the hug. He held me in both hands, in arms length, as he glance at me from head to toe. "You look good. Happy actually." He added after a short pause.

"Thank you. You too." I replied shyly with a small smile.

"So, did you...?" He asked but trailed off as he looked away shyly.

"If you are wondering about Logan and me, well then, yes we are." I replied, smirking at his uncomfortable, shy expression.

"I'm glad that you are happy. And, congratulations to you." He stated with a genuine smile.