The Message

My name is Kaitlyn and I have a twin named Adriana. We do YouTube our channel is called savage_babes. On that channel we do challenges and sing because we are good at it. At 1:00 we did our intro, "Hey guy it's Savage Babes." In the middle of our Q&A someone asked us who are crush is. I said, "Emilio Martinez"and Adriana said, "Ivan Martinez" Then we did a few other questions then we ended the video. That night Jake Paul slid into my dms and said, " Hey this is Jake Paul and I was wondering if you guy would like to join team ten. Please decide to join its very fun here. Thank you"

" OMG ADRIANA"
"What is going on sis"
" Jake Paul just texted me on instagram and asked if we wanted to join."
" Omg tell if yes since our lease is gonna be up in a week"
"Ok I'll tell him"
As soon as Adriana left my room I texted him back and said, " HECK YEAH!!!! So when do you want us to come to LA"Five minutes later he said, "Umm will tomorrow at 5:00 in the morning work" I immediately said, " Yeah that will be just fine!" Then he said, "Ok can't wait to see you two." Then I said,"Ok see you tomorrow bye"

"Adriana we need to put our stuff in one place"
"Ok"
"Good the plane leaves at 5:00 in the morning"
"Ok"
"I can't wait to see Emilio Martinez Omg"
"And Ivan Martinez"
"Goodnight sis"
"Goodnight"

After we went to our bedrooms I wiped off my makeup then changed into my pjs. Then I went to sleep.