The Day

Emilio POV

When I saw Kaitlyn fighting I knew that she was gonna be mine and I was gonna be hers.

Adriana POV

My sis is crazy but all I could think about is Ivan and that's it.

Jake POV

"Dang Kaitlyn you are a badass"
"Thanks"
"What made you like that"
"My boyfriend cheated on me and I just haven't found anyone to make me happy again"
"Ohh"

Kaitlyn POV

When Jake asked me that I felt all the emotion. When we got back to the house I ran upstairs and started to cry. My sister was downstairs fixing her something to eat. I guess Emilio heard me crying and came in my room.

Emilio POV

I went to go check on Kaitlyn to see if she was ok and I heard her crying. That's when I opened the door and asked,"hey do you wanna talk about it."
"I guess"

"Do start from the beginning"

"So I went to my best friends house on Saturday for a sleepover. When I came back the next day I went in my room and found him and a girl. Then I screamed what the hell and they woke up. After that I kicked him out. My sister was there to. But anyways that's what happened"

"Ohh. Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah"

"Would you like to go on a date with me"

"Yeah, but if this gets into something serious then will you promise me that you will not cheat on me"

"I promise"

"Okay thank you." Then I gave him a quick peck on the lips. Then he left.

Ivan POV

Emilio came running down stairs and said, "Hey Ivan voy a ir una cita con Kaitlyn."

"Droga"

"Adiós"

"Adiós"

Emilio POV

I knew that this date was gonna be fun.