Even now most have bluntly refused to acknowledge Asal as their queen. To many she has done nothing but sit on her throne looking pretty in extravagant clothes. They had no idea Hafez had stripped her of such influence.

Coming to an halt outside the medical centre, Omeed and her sons stepped out of her palanquin to an astound crowd. People starred openly their mouths agape with incredulity.

Even though Omeed frequented the streets of Isfahan and they always thought her beautiful. Today she looked exceptionally stunning. And her best accessories were the little boys with firm grip of her hands. "Royal mother, why are they staring at us?" Nouri ask shyly.

"They are staring because they've never seen a more good looking boy than yourself and your brother." Omeed teased making Nouri blush as he unknowingly shield himself from the prying eyes all around them. He hid behind Omeed seeking solace.

But Arsham was different. He was lapping all the attention as he learnt about the world around him. "Your highness, what a surprise to see you." The head physician ran out to welcome Omeed and her group. "It's been a while since you last came over."

"Yes it has." Omeed replies with a smile. "It's been a few months actually." The last time Omeed was at the medical centre was on princess Ladan's birthday. Omeed goes to the medical centre on her children's birthday except for the first time she has decided to take her sons along.

"Who are these little rascals?" The head physician ask smiling at the twins. "I can already tell they must be quite an handful."

"Oh, they are my sons. Prince Arsham and Prince Nouri." Omeed watched with glee as the man's face went from smiling to shock then anger before turning into a wide grin. She kept quiet as she watched him take in the new bit of information. The bystanders that were close enough all gasp.

"Your highness--do you mean--?" Omeed just nods her head and said.

"Yes they are." She says loudly. "It's their birthday today and I wanted them to see the outside world for the first time in their lives."

"Royal mother, can we go inside now?" Arsham ask impatiently pulling on Omeed's hand as she smiles apologetically.

"Arsham!" Omeed chastises him for his rude behaviour. "Please pardon him. His excitement at seeing new things is quite overwhelming." Omeed apologises as the doctor shook with laughter.

"It is to be expected of them." He says dropping to his knees so he was eye level with both boys. "What are your names your highness?" He asked prince Nouri.

"I am called prince Nouri and my big brother is called prince Arsham." He replies calmly. "Please lead the way! We still have a lot to see today." Omeed rolled her eyes as she watch their interaction.

"Yes my prince. This way." The children toured the clinic and were saddened to know what life meant for people a lot less privileged than themselves. Seeing sick children in pain brought tears to their eyes as they ask what could be done to help.

Their next stop was the street market of Isfahan. Words had already gone out and merchants stood outside their shops ignoring their businesses and customers as Omeed and her group walked by. They all stared in amazement at the realisation Persia already had two capable heirs.

"Royal mother, can we have those sweets?" Nouri cried out with excitement as he stands in front of a sweet vendor. "They look really delicious." He gulps licking his lips.

"Yes you may." Omeed states as she approaches the vendor whose hands shook as he sold some sweets to the group. Unfortunately though, Arsham had other ideas. He wanted to explore some more before his mother beckons him to return to their estate.