• 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 •

/AN: I'm doing minor edits, aka change the chapter names and look for grammar mistakes etc.

Yoongi's POV

"I still don't get why exactly you wanted to switch places..." I groaned and looked at Namjoon, who went silent within seconds after I glared at him. "Firstly because Hoseok is too hyper. Secondly, did you forget what we've talked about a couple days ago?" Namjoon shifted uncomfortably in his seat and slowly shook his head, muttering something about never being able to forget this. "Also if you tell  Jin something about our little 'conversation', I will make sure to make you suffer the rest of your life." I leaned back in my seat and we just sat in silence, the only thing being heard was Namjoon typing on his Laptop. "Do you think they are currently somewhere outside?" Out of the corner of my eyes I could see Namjoon freezing at my question, seeming to think deeply. "Definitely." I groaned and turned around, facing him now. "Then let's go out too! I don't see a reason on why I should decay here while they're outside, probably having fun or shit like that!"

Namjoon laughed and slightly shook his head. "You really want to go outside where it's filled with people and go to loud, crowded places?" He asked me and looked at me, probably noticing my hesitation. I just raised my eyebrow and nodded. "Yes. Now let's go." And with that being said, we both left his messy apartment. As soon as we got out I inhaled deeply, enjoying the fresh air and looking at the sky. "You should try and clean your apartment. It smells like shit and feels like one could suffocate compared to the fresh air here." I simply shrugged and started walking, ignoring his complaints about being thankful for having a silent place to sleep and eat at. Sure, I was thankful for this, but why showing it? It should be taken for granted to act like this towards an angel, a creature above them who could take and give live within seconds.

-

We were at a cafe now, as Namjoon said it was his favourite place to go to and I could understand why. It had a very calm atmoshphere, the smell of coffee and sweets lingering in the air while most of the customers were either silently eating, reading or even working. I frowned and poked the cheesecake with a fork, looking at each customer before back at Namjoon. "How important is work for you guys?" He raised one eyebrow, he probably didn't expect me to ask something like this. "It depends on each person and what they're working on. I myself don't see work as really important and neither does Hoseok, but we do it both since in the end we need to do something so we can afford an apartment and food." He went on, explaining on why some people don't see it as important, how some people choose to make out of their hobbies a job and ending up mostly just working rather than socializing. I just nodded and after a while rose my hand, interrupting him. "Okay that's enough. Let's leave, it's getting boring here." It being said, I stood up and left the cafe, waiting for Namjoon to follow me.

He huffed and looked angrily at me for a  moment before crossing the road. We heard a loud hoot and Namjoon stumbled back as he was almost hit by the motorcycle rushing past us. "Hey! Watch where you drive you fucking--" I felt a hand covering my mouth as I mumbled some more curses into it. "Calm down, it's okay." With a frown I looked up at the blonde boy, breathing heavily as he was trying to proceed what just happened. I looked down at my feet and waited a little more until the noise of a vibration catched both of our attention. Namjoon got out his phone and frowned a little as he read out Hoseok's name. Hesitating shortly he opened the message, his eyebrows raising instantly. "What the..."