• 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 •

/AN: I'm doing minor edits, aka change the chapter names and look for grammar mistakes etc.

Jin's POV

My gaze roamed around the cleaner apartment, a silent huff leaving my lips. "What do you think they were talking about?"
Hoseok only sighed and lied down next to me, an arm wrapped around my shoulders. "Just wait until one of them tells you."

It has been now three days and I managed to convince Yoongi to stay with me in the human world. But because of Namjoon's small apartment not having enough room, he was forced to sleep at Hoseok's place.
Today he came back, saying we would switch places, since he couldn't bear the way-too-happy-man, how he had called him.
He had a very nice apartment, of course it was just as tiny as Namjoon's, but it was much cleaner.

I placed my head against his shoulder, my eyes closed as I was enjoying the silence and close to dozing off. "Jin?"
My eyes fluttered open in an instant and I looked into the big round eyes of the man in front of me. "Namjoon told me you wanted to see the world... Now or never, right?" Hoseok smirked as he ran over to his wardrobe, throwing out some of his clothing to me. "Since Yoongi already managed to make your wings invisible, you should take advantage of it!" I looked at the clothing that was thrown to me with a frown. Maybe he was right? It's not like someone could recognize me here anywas. With a small smile I quickly changed into the casual clothing, looking over at Hoseok, who just put on a cap with a wide grin. "Let's leave then, I have planned a lot to do with you!"

We've been running through the city now for hours, him holding onto my wrist while pulling me through the streets. I nipped on the coffee I was holding with my other hand and my eyes slowly roamed around to look at each street. It was really fun with Hoseok, and within that little time he already managed to show me so many interesting things, telling me stories each time we were at another place. He told me that he met Namjoon during college years, he was working at the coffee shop and Namjoon broke one of their tables. The reason to why Hoseok wanted to be friends with someone who just broke a table was unknown, as he said it was just his urge to become friends with that clumsy boy. Later on Hoseok began to tell another story, about an old friend who had disappeared, but I couldn't focus on his words anymore. My eyes were locked with another boy's eyes, seemed very familiar at one point, but as soon as someone crossed my mind he suddenly ran.

Third person POV

Jin ripped his wrist out of Hoseok's hand and in an instant began to run after the boy he had  intense eye contact with. He heard his name being shouted, but the urge to keep running won as he tried to speed up. Hoseok only grumbled and ran after the pink haired boy, not noticing the reason to his sudden marathon run. Jin glanced back for a second before focusing back on the boy who had pulled his hood over his face and was talking on his phone while running. The angel bit his bottom lip as he was about to catch up, his eyes widening as suddenly a motorcycle rushed past him and the driver pulling the boy on it before rushing off.

Jin screamed loudly and crashed with his knees on the ground, breathing heavily as he watched the motorcycle fade in the distance. He was brought back to reality as a pair of hands grabbed his shoulders, turning him to face Hoseok, who just looked worriedly at him. The pink haired boy let out another scream as tears ran down his cheeks, his sobbing being muffled by the brunette pulling him into a tight hug. It was silent for a long while until both decided to slowly walk back to Hoseok's apartment. "I think I knew him...He looked like someone dearly I've lost long ago..." Jin broke the silence as he whispered, his hand finding it's way to cover his face. The brunette on the other hand just silently bit his lips, scratching the back of his head, until a plan crossed his mind. "Hey, I know something that will distract you, and if you want we can talk about it afterwards!"

The boys were now back in the apartment, their eyes locked with each other. "Do you really think this is a good idea to do this?..." Jin asked before his hand slid over to one of the packages they bought, which he got explained on how to use it. "Stop thinking and let's just do it now!" Hoseok's voice cheered, causing the other to smile before they both entered the bathroom.