• 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊 •

/AN: I'm doing minor edits, aka change the chapter names and look for grammar mistakes etc.

"I can't believe that I really had to come down to save you..." My eyes widened as the person turned around, his black hair covering some of his porcelain skin, yet his eyes were piercing through it with a shine.
"Y-Yoongi!"

-

Namjoon's POV

Soon enough we were back in my house, with that raven haired boy who Jin called Yoongi.
His presence made me feel quite nervous, especially since every now and then he shot a death glare towards me and Hoseok.

I didn't notice Jin and Yoongi leave to talk in another room until I felt a hand on my shoulder. Looking up I saw right into my best friend giving me a gentle smile.
He sat down next to me in silence, neither of us knew what to talk about.

I fiddled around with my thumbs and was about to say something when I heard a loud crashing noise. Without hesitation I ran towards the noise, seeing the broken pieces of a vase shattered across the room.
I looked up at the two males, but both seemed not to be hurt.
"I-I'm sorry, I tripped and didn't see the vase..." Jin spoke up and I sighed heavily in relief, brushing some hair out of my face.
"It's okay. I thought you guys were fighting, so I'm relieved it was just the vase breaking."

Yoongi glared once more at me and opened his mouth, probably ready to cuss at me or something, but he got cut off by a loud knock.

3rd person POV

The boys in the living room simply froze at their places while Hoseok decided to go to the door. He looked through the spyhole, his usual cheery smile disappearing. "Namjoon...Hide them!"

"Hiding us? No way! Just let them in and I'll fight those pathetic creatures!" Yoongi screeched out but soon felt two soft palms pressed against his lips. The angels looked at each other, Jin with pleading eyes, wanting him to give in and hide. And so did the younger boy. He couldn't say no to those eyes, they were full of trust and worry, they literally screamed how serious the situation is they were in.

The Angels quickly followed each other to the bedroom, one of them pulling the other under the bed. The blankets luckily reached up until the ground so it wasn't too obvious to see them.
And while the Angels were hiding, Namjoon went to the door, opening it he saw a police officer and an old couple, his neighbors.
"Is there a problem, sir?"

The  blonde male discussed with the officers for quite a while, making sure they would leave without any other doubts. It surprised himself at how calm he actually was during the conversation, but as soon as the door shut he let himself sink onto the ground.
He gently rubbed against his temples, feeling rather tense and still uneasy, hoping to find a quick way to help Jin.

As soon as Jin crossed his mind the door to the bedroom swung open, the small raven-haired  angel stormed out of it over to Namjoon, who quickly got up as he noticed the hatred in those dark eyes.
"You. Me. Talking outside. NOW!"

//Guess who's back
Back again
Shady's back
Ok nvmd. Just a reminder that I'm not dead.
Chapter cover © to onanario on Instagram