Chapter 25

Unknown POV

I picked up my iPhone and quickly dialed Mitch hoping he would be going to his next flight.

"Hello?" Mitch said tiredly.

"You okay there?" I asked

"Yeah just tired," Mitch yawned

"When are you going to land here?" I asked attentively.

"Um one more flight, I have to go now! Are you planning any surprises for me?" He asked excitedly.

"Well, I'm going to introduce you to a girl. You might know her" I explained as I walked around my bedroom.

"Sweet! See ya there, I'll call you when I get there" Mitch said and hanged up on the phone.

~

Adam's POV

I got up from my computer with a tired look on my face. Mitch and Jerome's argument stayed on for hours and hours on end. Their argument cause me to stay up late like usual.

During my recordings I had to scream due to the fact Mitch and Jerome's room is next to mine and I have to deal with their "sounds" and arguments.

I walked around their rooms hoping they would make up and be all lovey dovey shit.

I peeked on their half opened door.

"Hello?" I whispered. I slowly opened the door while it creaked.

I looked around and walked through the scruffy white carpet. Their bed was placed right in the middle, with red satin bed sheets. Along the side is a cream coloured love seat with velvet red pillows.

To the left, along the wall is Jerome's recording station was filled with clutter, such as plastic water bottles, and candy wrappers.

I inspected around the room if there was anything the've done for the last 24 hours or so.

"Wait a second," I muttered to myself.

I rushed to the closet and slid the wooden door.

"Um Adam?" Someone walked up behind me.

"Hm?" I wondered as I faced the person. I jumped a little bit as I faced Brice.

"Oh, hey Brice, you kinda startled me. So why are you here?" I asked and I stepped backwards.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing, well I came here to get my Art Tablet"

"What about you?" He added

"Um, I came to see what happened to Mitch and Jerome, I'm kind of worried about them" I explained

I layed down in the bed and shuffled the pillows around. I looked up to the wall and started to stare at the ceiling.

"Well I saw Mitch and Jerome leave with their suitcases" Brice said while he closes the wooden closet door.

I quickly got up like a spring board and took out my phone.

~Jerome's POV

(I recommend playing Lies by Marina and the Diamonds)

I looked out my plane window. The skies were gray, weather is really bad. I think I know where this is going.

I looked at the time, it looked blurry, I looked away from my watch and slowly closed my eyes.

It was my fault for being drunk. None of this would've ever happened if it wasn't for me.

I miss Mitch, his amber coloured eyes, his perfectly chiseled cheekbones, his stiff- yet fluffy hair, his voice, everything ...

I'm stupid, coward, bitch to let him go. I don't even know what to do anymore. Do I just let him go, or go after him.

"We are going to land in New Jersey, please put your seatbelts on" as a stewardess said on the intercom.

I continued to look out the window, getting lost in my thoughts about Mitch.

~

After I landed in New Jersey, I took my car on a road trip.

~

I parked my car in Mitch's parents parking lot. I knew he would be here today.

I deeply inhaled and exhaled. I looked down and my hands started trembling.

"I can do this" I mumbled to myself. I took the bouquet of roses and stepped out of my silver car.

I slowly walked to their drive way and made my way into their front door.

Knock!knock!

I looked around their driveway and no one's car was there. Except for Mitch's car. "Fine" as I whispered under my breath.

I twisted the gold coloured doorknob and saw Mitch.

"Mitch!" I exclaimed.

"Mitch babe who's there?" a girl with a British accent asked.

"Just a filthy Bacca" Mitch scoffed as he slammed the door in my face. I dropped my bouquet of flowers and ran off.

I started my car and drove quickly. Tears started to form in my eyes, I hit the pedal and looked left. Then a huge truck started to-

__________________________

UH UHHHH. IM SORRY!!

As a Canadian I do say sorry alot. IM SORRY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN ANYTHING AND ANOTHER HORRIBLE CHAPTER IM SORRY!!

I need actual sleep. See you all on the sequel! It's not published yet but I will notify you guys!

Sorry for being a horrible person ;-;

Tumblr:

i-ship-merome.tumblr.com

Twitter:

@bluexninja1