Chapter 4

A/N 100+ READS WITHIN 3 OR 2 DAYS. I LOVE YOU ALL. NOW THE CHAPTER YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Mitch's POV

"I think I love you"

"J-Jerome..."

I don't know how to respond to this.

First Ashley, then Jerome. WHO'S NEXT? ADAM?

"Look Mitch, I know you're dating Ashley, I will get out of your way now"  his voice squeaked.

"Jerome why didn't you tell me?"

"Well, I've liked you ever since, never told anyone I was bi" He said quietly

I saw Jerome's hand reaching for the closet door handle.

"Jerome we need to talk"

Jerome's POV ( sorry for the pov switches :/ )

Why did I tell him!

"Jerome we need to talk"

"W-what is it M-Mitch?" He came closer and closer.

 I was leaning back on the closet wall I had noticed a light switch. I flipped on the light switch. The light struck down, almost making me blind.

Once my eyes had adjusted, I started to focus on Mitch. His hazel eyes where identifying me. His body was against me. Maybe it wasn't a good idea going into the closet.

I didn't want this to end. Sure Mitch was his best friend, but the've known each other for years. This was the closest that he was with Mitch.Closer than Ashley. 

I couldn't help but notice Mitch's dark hazel eyes. 

I noticed he leaned in closer and closer.

For a moment I thought Mitch was mad at me.

Mitch yanked me closer to his face, he leaned in to kiss me, I swiftly kissed him. He gently cupped my face. 

Just before I could see fireworks. Ashley popped in my mind.

"Look Mitch, I can't do this with you dating Ashley"

"You know what, everyone needs to know this"

What was going on?

Mitch yanked open the closet door.

Adam and Jason slightly giggling in front of the closet door.

Their faces change as I popped in the scene.

"GO.AWAY."

"Shit man, he got us run" Jason whispered.

They got up and ran as fast as possible

"Jerome!" Jordan asked (PerpetualJordan)

"Where were you? They need a couple of people in the bar, plus I think people like you Bacca Blast"

"Um... I went to the bathroom" I said nervously hopefully he notice.

"Well will you excuse me Mitch, I need to borrow Jerome for now" Jordan said with his thick British accent

"We'll talk about this later" Mitch whispered in my ear.

____________________________________________________________________________

I'M SORRY I'M NOT UPDATING THIS DAILY. I will update this daily since I love this ship so much :3

What do you guys think? Do you guys like descriptive chapters? Or chapters like the others? Because honestly I don't think this chapter is really interesting to be honest.

BUT I'M SORRY IT'S SHORT,I forgot my Ipod in my locker now I'm writing this with a computer. 

But, A long chapter will come out tomorrow or Sunday. THANK YOU FOR 200+ Reads :)