Chapter 21

ONE OF YOU PEOPLE TRIED TO COPY MY TUMBLR URL. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOW CHANGE YOUR USERNAME.

Sorry but I don't like it wen people copy me or anything like that. For me it's not flattery, it's more like copying me. So please change it. I'm not trying to be mean but just please change it. Thanks.

Now back to the story...

Mitch's POV

~In the Airport

"Do you have to go?' I asked

"I'll come back in two weeks, you'll be fine biggums" Jerome cupped my face as he tried to comfort me.

He leaned in for a kiss and I kissed him back.

"Bye Mitch"

"Bye Jerome"

We hugged for the last time and Jerome left to go catch his flight.

I started getting teary eyed but I rubbed my eyes before I start crying again.

"Um hello" A couple approached me.

"Me and my girlfriend are huge fans of you. Can we take a picture with you?" The boy asked.

"Sure," I answered them.

We took some pictures on my phone and their phones

"Can I ask you something?" The girl asked.

"Uh I guess so" I answered

"Are you and Jerome dating?" She asked.

"Well, you'll see" I answered and walked away.

~Jerome's Room

I drove back here as fast as I can before anyone else sees me.

It looks like I'm gonna sleep in Jerome's room for now.

The video is done rendering, now time to upload it in Youtube.

I put on some music and put Brice's art tablet aside.

*sigh* "Here goes nothing" I whispered to myself.

I clicked the upload now it's just processing and added no description.

"Arf! Arf!" A black dashund jumped up to my lap and sat there.

"Oh hi there!" I exclaimed

"Oh I'm sorry Bailey bothered you!" Alesa worriedly said as she picks up her dog.

"Are you okay?" Alesa asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" I answered her.

"No you're not, you're playing some pretty depressing songs on right now" She explained

"Plus you're listening to One Direction!" She exclaimed

"Okay fine, *sigh* I just miss Jerome okay"

DING!

"It looks like he just texted you!" Alesa said while walking away with Bailey.

I looked through my messages.

10 messages already what.

They were some friends who wanted to tell me that they respect me and Jerome dating and they were very happy about.

So far Jerome hasn't texted me yet. Well his flight is pretty long so I'll record some stuff and sleep for the rest of the day.

I turned off the comments on the video. I didn't really need negativity at the moment.

I checked Twitter and I got over a hindered mentions in 10 minutes. Woah there.

I logged in to my secret tumblr to see if anyone is freaking out.

I went into the Merome tag to see what's going on.

I scrolled down the tag and saw reaction gifs, edits, gifs, woah those people work fast.

I followed some people and saw their reactions in my dashboard. Some of them were okay with it, and some of them are extremely freaking happy.

"Merome is Canon now wooo!"

What the fuck does Canon mean? Are they talking about some camera? Well I'll never know.

I took a quick selfie and updated my tumblr pic, I changed my URL and decided to tell the world.

I clicked on text post and started typing.

"Hey doods! For 6 months I've had this tumblr while looking around the tags. Yes it is me, Mitch. Although its weird seeing myself as everyone's icons though... But anyways, Merome is real and yes, I was among you all but I was invisible. I check tumblr almost everyday now so I hope you guys don't mind! I won't open up my ask box, only my submit. Please use it for Fan Art. Much love <3"

Then I added a gif of myself making a heart sign.

I jumped on to Jerome's bed and sprawled my body.

*sigh*

Ding!

"Dammit, another text?" I mumbled to myself.

"Do she got the booty!" I heard Brice yell across the hallway

"SHE DOOO!" Adam yelled out.

_________________________

I'm sorry for extremely short chapter. I was trying to update this but my iPod kept dying and my charger broke again, so I'm terribly sorry.

So have a nice day my lovelies ^.^

Tumblr:

i-ship-merome.tumblr.com