Chapter 2

A/N This is kind of short :/ It's not my thing to write long chapters. BUT CONTINUE WITH THE STORY

__________________________

Jerome's POV

I can't believe my eyes.

Ashley's hands were wrapped around Mitch's neck. While Mitch's arms were wrapped around her waist. While they were passionately kissing.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know I was interrupting" I whispered.

I dropped my suitcase. Closed the door. THUD.

They probably didn't even hear me. I can barely see with these tears covering my eyes. Hopefully no one sees me like this.

"Jerome! Wait!" Mitch exclaimed

Mitch's POV

"Jerome! Wait!"

He stood there with his head down. That's a sign of a sad Bacca.

I ran up to him

"Why did you leave?" I asked him nervously.

"I don't know" he said in a tone I've never heard before.

He turns around, his eyes are watering. What's going on? Is he jealous that I'm spending more time with my girlfriend than him?

"I'm sorry to interrupt your make out session" He returns back into my house.

Ashley was peering through the window. I wonder why. She's probably over protective over me. This is why I love her.

Jerome's POV

I called a taxi so we can get to the airport. It was already 10:29, we should go this early because usually we miss flights because of our shenanigans.

Grabbed my suitcase and my Gunnar glasses they were dank.

Mitch and Ashley were still making out.

"Okay you stupid lovebirds, lets go before we miss our flight. And I don't want an anti powermove to happen today" I scoffed

Actually, this day is filled with Anti Powermoves.

~At the plane

I almost had the chance to sit beside Mitch but every time I try to talk to him Ashley always butts in. I get that Mitch and Ashley are dating but I need some time with Mitch too.

Now I'm sitting by a window beside a stranger.

I took a glimpse of Mitch and Ashley. Ashley took a picture of Mitch sleeping on her shoulder. This picture could kill the TC fandom on tumblr.

I need to take off Mitch off my mind for now. I need to focus about going to Euro Gamer and there's gonna be a party with some Youtubers.

__________________________

Sorry if this is short :/ Don't worry! Another chapter is coming up today :)

This isn't spell checked yet but I will if I have time.

Oki baii