Truth or Dare

Guess who got sucked into another fandom hell hole and found another beautiful ship to write about. Yeah this loser

Beware for some extremely crappy writing

Also this is mildly based off the beginning of Oxenfree

"Guess who brought drinks for tonight!" Lance said excitedly as he held up a cooler with what I assume to be filled with beer.

"Aren't we a little too young to be drinking?" Pidge said as she adjusted her glasses

"Nah, there's no police on the island, we'll be fine" Lance assured us

Lance invited us to a beach island that his rich family owned, the island was too small for anyone to bother putting building on and even if it was larger, it was still mostly covered in very thick trees and plants, so much so that it would be pointless and almost impossible to roam the parts of the island that weren't the beach.

We were all supposed to bring our own tents but apparently nobody told me to so now I was stuck either sharing a tent or sleeping under the stars and getting eaten alive by mosquitoes. I would prefer the second option than the awkwardness of being crammed next to either Pidge, Hunk or dare say it, Lance.

He didn't like me and the feeling was mutual. He always tried to humiliate me with his idiotic and childish pranks. He was a stupid boy who made bad choices that effected me and the rest of our friend group and I couldn't stand him.

I was listening to my music as a small boat drove us to the island. Pidge, Hunk and Lance were all having a conversation that I didn't want to be part of. I slowly closed my eyes and relaxed, focusing on the lyrics of the song that was playing on my phone. I slowly calmed down until...

The fucking boat horn blasted through the boat

I almost jumped out of my seat from being startled causing the rest of my group to laugh at me.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag so I could leave this cramped and greasy boat. I slowly stepped down the small makeshift ramp to the beach. The sand was much softer than I expected and my sneakers sank into the muddy and watery sand. Perfect, those are probably going to be stained brown forever. This trip has barely started and I already hate it.

Time skip to a few hours ahead

The sun was starting to set over the lakeside mountains and we were all sitting by the bonfire Lance made

Everyone had a can of cheap beer in their hand except Pidge which was probably a good idea since she was the youngest out of all of us. Lance was in the middle of a story that was starting to end.

"Yeah so that's how I got suspended from school for like a week." He said with a chuckle.

"Jesus Christ Lance, you can't be in school for one day without getting in trouble."

"Okay let's do something else, like... I know! Truth or dare!" Lance said to change the subject

"What are we, 12?" I said annoyed by his suggestion.

"What are you, too scared to play?" Lance said as a comeback, he crossed his arms and raised a single eyebrow.

"Fine whatever let's play." I finally agreed.

Pidge had to start and asked Hunk who obviously replied with truth to avoid the embarrassment of being forced to do something stupid.

"Who do you like?" Pidge asked

"Come on, everyone asks that" Hunk whined.

"You're not answering the question" Pidge pestered

"You guys already know this, it's Shay" Hunk mumbled. Pidge grinned with content and Hunk proceeded to ask Lance a question that I didn't pay attention to. I could care less.

My thoughts were interrupted by Lance calling my name and asking truth or dare.

"Truth" I replied with.

"Okay out of the three of us, fuck, marry or kill?" Lance said with a mischievous grin.

"Fine, I'd marry Hunk because he's pretty chill and we can get a divorce, I'm sorry Pidge but I'll kill you." I said as I answered the question.

"It's okay, no offense but I'd rather die than fuck or marry you" Pidge said

"So you'd fuck me?" Lance said slightly surprised

I shrugged "You're the only one left so I guess"

"Don't worry, I understand. No one can resist this hot bod" Lance joked as he flaunted his chest and flexed his nonexistent biceps. Everyone broke into laughter and I started laughing too, ignoring the heat rising to my cheeks.

"Ooh he's blushing" Pidge said in a fake high pitched girly voice causing everyone to break out in laughter again. Lance continued flexing and looked me straight in the eye and winked causing my face to turn red again. Why the fuck was I getting so flustered over an idiot?

I asked Pidge a stupid and unoriginal question to get out of my turn. Pidge then continued the game and asked Lance "truth or dare?"

"Dare" Lance said confidently

"Okay..." Pidge said thinking. She then started grinning mischievously and then said

"Kiss Keith"

Lance's entire face turned red

"N-no way, I'm not doing that" Lance stuttered.

"You picked Dare and rules are rules." Pidge said as she dug into her bag for a camera.

"Okay, okay I'll do it" Lance said even more nervous than before. He looked at me as a way to ask for my agreement.

"Fine just be quick." I said also slightly nervous. He scooted over to me and cupped my face in his hands and slowly inched his face closer to mine. I could feel the warm air he exhaled out of his nose as he was less than a thumbs length away from me.

He softly pressed his lips onto mine causing what felt like electricity to shoot through me. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back savoring the taste of the alcohol on his slightly chapped lips. He pressed his body close to me and moved his hands from my face to wrap one arm around my neck and one hand to run through my hair. I could hear several camera clicks and giggles from Pidge.

Lance pulled away for air and lovingly grinned at me. I looked into his beautiful half lidded blue eyes. His dark tan skin was tinted with a dark shade of red. He softly pecked my lips one more time before scooting back to his spot. Who knew that a kiss from what I though was my rival could make this night so much better.