Everyone laughed at them.

"I'm a child tho" jungkook said,pointed out.

"So that just means you get to call me daddy. And you are no child." taehyung smirked.

"Me. Call you daddy? I think the fuck not. I'm topping I ain't taking one for the team." Jungkook shot back.

"We'll see about thaaat" taehyung winked.

Everyone had paused for a moment. The moans in hoseoks room had stopped.

"Are they finally done?" Yoongi asked.

They waited for a second. It Was still quiet.

"I think they are" jimin said.

Everyone heard the squeaking of hoseoks Door being opened.
Hoseok walked out into the living room while carrying minyoung bridal style.

"I have to carry her around for a while. She won't be able to walk for a while" hoseok smirked.

"Put me down" minyoung said as she slapped his chest.

Hoseok chuckled and put her down and they walked over to the couch and sat down.

"You guys missed something good" Jungkook chuckled.

"What?" They asked In unison.

"Jimin. Fucking. Twerked"

"Oh my.." Hoseok said.

"Do it again! I bet I can do better" minyoung yelled.

Jimin giggled and stood up and walked back to the middle of the living room with minyoung.

Jimin started twerking and minyoungs jaw dropped. "How does your ass do that.. "

"Babe. " Yoongi said.

Jimin turned around to see a very red faced Yoongi. "Yeesss daddyy?"

"Come here "

Jimin did as he was told And walked over to Yoongi.

"I have.. A little problem... Down there..."

Jimin's face got red as he Giggled.
Jimin grabbed yoongi's hand and began pulling him to the bedroom.

"See ya guys" Yoongi said, holding up a peace sign.

"GETT ITT!!" minyoung yelled.

Jimin giggled. Yoongi was in awe. How could jimin still be so cute and innocent despite the fact that he's about to get the good fucc.
Jimin opened yoongi's door and pushed him on the bed as he closed the door, surprising Yoongi. Jimin smirked and climbed on top of him.

"Guess who's the daddy now. " jimin whispered into yoongi's ear, seductively.

Yoongi choked on his saliva, making jimin smirk.

Yoongi was confused. Five seconds ago he was cute, smiley, and giggly. But now he's...

Jimin grabbed yoongi's hands and laced his fingers with him and held his hands to the bed. Jimin kissed Yoongi roughly, the kisses trailing down his neck and to his chest. Jimin let his hands go and sat up. He put his hands on yoongi's chest, gliding them down and underneath yoongi's shirt. Yoongi sat up slightly and allowing jimin to take off his shirt along with his own.

Jimin scooted back and sat on yoongi's thighs.
He unbuckled Yoongi's pants and pulled them down along with his underwear, revealing yoongi's member, standing tall.

He took it in his hands and the second his hands touched it, Yoongi let out a soft moan. He started to move his hand up and down, keeping his thumb on the tip and giving him a nice soft squeeze every once and a while.

Yoongi was letting out deep throaty moans, making jimin smirk at his work.

Halfway through, jimin took the member into his mouth, causing Yoongi to immediately grab a handful of jimin's hair.

Jimin pulled it out of his mouth and continued with his hands. "No. Sorry you can't do that. Im the daddy right now."

"J-jimin. I-im gonna cu-cum" yoongi moaned out softly.

Jimin nodded and moved his hands faster until he came all over jimin's hands, one final loud moan escaping yoongi's lips.

Jimin sat up and pulled his pants and underwear off.

  "Mmm damn you're so hot" Yoongi said, pulling his pants off as well.

 "I know" jimin smirked.

"Its been fun. But I'm taking over now" Yoongi said, pushing jimin onto the Bed and putting jimin's legs over his shoulders.

"You ready?" Yoongi asked, lining his member up to jimin's hole.

Jimin nodded, grabbing the bedsheets to prepare. Yoongi slammed into him, jimin screamed and squeezed the bed sheets into his hands, tilting his head back.

Jimin gave Yoongi the okay to keep going and he trusted out and back in slowly, jimin groaning in pain.

Yoongi moaned quietly as he pounded into jimin, making the younger a moaning mess.

  "Ahh~ yoongi-ah"

Yoongi slammed harder into jimin, jimin's face was flushed as he moaned, his head pushed into pillow.

Yoongi thought it was the best sight in the World, that he was able to make jimin feel that good was amazing.  jimin looked extremely hot as he moaned.

Yoongi thruster faster and hit jimin's prostate, making the youngers moans louder and higher pitched.

  "Y-yoo-yoongi-ahh~ I-im gonna c-cum" jimin moaned.

  "Not yet jiminie"

  "B-but Yoongi. I-I can't "

Yoongi slammed harder into him. Jimin couldn't hold it in any longer and as the feeling in his stomach grew, he couldn't ignore it. He came all over him stomach.  Yoongi shortly after.

Yoongi pulled out and fell on the bed next to jimin. They were silent for a few minutes, the only noise in the room was them trying to catch their breaths. Yoongi climbed on top of jimin and licked jimin's cum off of his stomach. He then began to kiss his stomach all the way up to his lips, placing soft pecks on his lips.

  "I love you, jimin"

Yoongi laid back down next to jimin.

Jimin wrapped his arms around yoongi's's waist and put his head on his chest. "I love you too"

Yoongi pulled the blanket over them and closed his eyes. They both fell asleep wrapped in each others arms.