Chapter 14

Niall's .Pov.

She brushed passed me and went into the kitchen. I stood there frozen and not knowing what just happened. Did I just call her Jules, and did I ask her to come back to me? This is crazy! I don't even know the girl and I'm begging for her to come back to me. Why?! Why do I feel like I know her when I really don't! I sighed and walked back into my room. What am I going to do?

Julia's .Pov.

After a long day of hard work Blondie and Curly took us back to the cellar. But, again Blondie stopped me before I could go in. 

"Your not sleeping down there tonight." He said. I shook my head. 

"I have to." I whispered. He shook his head again. 

"No you don't. Like you I said. You can't get in trouble if your with me." He said. He held his hand out to me. Being the stupid girl I am I accepted and we went up to the roof. 

"I would much rather be down stairs right now.." I mumbled. 

"I need you to do something." He said. I scrunched my eyes bowls. 

"Like what?" I asked. He smiled. 

"Show me your powers." He whispered. I felt a pang at his words. Usually people hate that I'm a witch, and I'm happy he wants me to show him my powers but the way his eyes look say there's something behind those words that make me nervous. I nodded slowly. I sighed shakily and put my hand in front of each other, palm facing palm. I mumbled some words and soon a blueish purplish light showed up in between my hands. I glanced up to see his eyes wide as his face lit up like a child on a hot summer day finally getting to go to the pool. 

"Wow..." He said trying to touch it. 

"Don't touch it! You'll get hurt." I said dropping my hands. The light disappeared leaving a trail of light behind. 

"Can you make the wind blow?" He asked. I nodded. I clapped my hands then the wind started picking up a little bit. I lightly blew through my mouth so the wind would blow a bit more. When I stopped he smiled. 

"Amazing.." He whispered. I smiled. 

"Do that light thing again." He said. I laughed a little bit. 

"Just don't touch it okay. It's very dangerous and can possibly harm you." I said. He nodded eagerly. I put my hands like they were before and mumbled the same words. The light was a blue this time. It wasn't that dangerous because I wasn't scared but when I'm scared that's the most dangerous. 

"Can you make someone remember something?" He whispered. The light disappeared and was replaced with fire. I stopped before something bad could happen. 

"Umm, y-yeah." I stumbled across my words very carefully. 

"I need you to help me remember something." He whispered. I nodded. 

"W-what is it?" I asked. 

"You.." He whispered. My breath hitched as I felt his hand in my mine. His soft hands felt familiar. I could feel calluses along his hands saying he plays guitar. I saw a flash of the woods then a blond hair boy that looks a lot like Blondie. I heard a sweet sounding song that I have definitely heard before. It was amazing. 

"Julia, are you alright?" He asked in a shaky voice. Did he hear it too?

"Um, yeah I'm fine." I said. 

"So, can you?" He asked. I nodded slowly. 

"Yeah. Sit down." I said slowly. He nodded then sat down watching me eagerly. He smiled slowly as I did the spell for him to get his memories back. His smile left his face just as fast as it appeared. It was as though he was scared.

"What happened?" I asked as he stood up.  

"Nothing. Can you show me more tricks?" He asked. I smiled and nodded my head. Ever since then I've been showing him tricks that I can do so far.

"I'm tired." I said dropping my hands to my side. He sighed. He out stretched his arms for me to lay down on the floor with him. I thought for a minute.

"I wont bite you.." He said. I sighed and laid down next to him and smiled. This felt warm and inviting unlike my pallet in the basement.

"Good night Julia.." He whispered before I drifted off to sleep.

"Don't make me shock you again." I said. He shot up on the couch as the soft rocking of the surface had an easy pace. I laughed slightly.

"That's not funny." He said groggily with a small fake glare. I laughed a bit more.

"I'm cold." I said after my fit of laughter. He raised the blankets so I could get under with him. When I did I felt warmness over take my body,

"Warmer now?'' He asked. I nodded into his chest.

I opened my eyes to the warm sun starting to peak at the horizon. Have we really been sleeping that long? That was a short and strange dream for a long period of time.. I looked over at Niall to see him still sleeping. Niall? How do I even know that name?! My dream. Niall was in my dream. Why though? It was probably just a stupid dream about us having a date. I shook my head. Even that was a crazy idea. I shook him a little bit. I opened my mouth to speak but the voice I heard wasn't mine.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here." A lady in all black said. Her hair was all black as well while her eyes were bluish grey. Niall woke up at the sound of her voice and looked up at me then to her with fear in his eyes.

"Looks like the two love birds have found each other again." she said crossing her arms.

"Niall, what does she mean by again?" I asked. Her face brightened.

"Niall dear why didn't you tell her?" She asked looking at Niall. His face fell to the floor while I stared from her to him.

"Take her away." She said pointing at the men then to me. I didn't struggle as much as I should have still in shock of what had just happened. What does she mean by again? Have we met before? Why is all of this even happening? We were in a new restricted place by the time of all my thoughts had ended. They looked my wrists in chains along with my feet then left after locking the gates. I slid down the wall until my bum hit the cold hard ground and just cried and I don't even know why. I just felt like crying so I let it all out. I feel used and thrown away. Why do I feel like this when I have no reason to? My mind wonders to much.

OMG guys I'm so sorry for not updating sooner but I have been doing so much going on! I got tickets for September though so yay! I also got the Salute album, finally have all the 1D albums, and got a windows 8 computer. AND my boyfriend got my two roses for Valentines day. I feel sooooo bad cause I didn't get him anything but abraclet and a stupid, cheasy poem. :/ well I guess its to late now. Oh well, I'll try my best next year. :'( Hope you like this chapter.