Don't Let Me Go, Niall.

-Julia's .Pov.-

I picked a few peddles from each flower in the garden my nan had and added a few wild berries into the bowl that was placed on the growned. I placed each one in carefully, preparing myself for the spell I was going to cast in less than ten minutes. 

"Julia. What are you doing?" My little sister asked. I smiled. 

"I'm making someone that doesn't exist." I say simply. She tilted her head in confusion. 

"Why?" She asked. I smiled and plucked a rose peddle. 

"Because, If I make someone that isn't real, then he can't die, because he isn't real. The curse says, only if they are real." I explained. She smiled. 

"What is he going to look like?" She asked. I thought for a minute. 

"He's going to have blond hair, ocean blue eyes, the perfect smile, and tan skin. He'll be taller than me, and wont let anyone near me because he's so protective over me. He'll know the guitar, he will be able to sing, and when I ask if I look good he'll say 'You look beautiful." I said. "Best of all, he'll be a good dancer, he'll be strong, he'll whisper things to me when we dance, and he'll love and take care of me. But he'll be a vampire." I said trying to get the point across to my five year old sister. I was only 5 too but I didn't want the one I love to end up dead because of this curse. 

"He sounds perfect.." She whispered. I nodded. 

"He will be." I placed the bowl on the table and mumbled a few words in Greek. The flowers began to fly out of the bowl and into the air towards the moon. It was a beautiful thing to watch. After that my sister and I went to bed. I hope he comes true. 

-12 years later..-
-Niall's .Pov.-

I followed the sweet sound of someone singing as it sounded familiar to me. It definitely sounded like a female. I walked a bit more towards the hypnotizing sound. I guess I wasn't the only one it sounded appealing to because I saw Zayn standing there watching her swim in the water. She looked beautiful. She had black hair with golden bangs. Her skin was pail and she looked so peaceful. She turned over on her stomach and started swimming to the banks. I tapped Zayn's shoulder. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked. He only glared at me. 

"Shhh." We both turnedour attention to the girl.  I noticed the girl was drying her hair with a towel. I smiled. I decided to go talk to her. 

"What are you doing??" Zayn hissed grabbing my wrist.

"I'm going to talk to her! After all you do have Perrie." I snapped. I yanked my arm away from his grip and continued walking towards her, my heart racing rapidly. Once I was close enough I saw she had a tattoo on her wrist that said 'Unchained Melody.'. I smiled. 

"Um. Excuse me." I said. She looked up at me. Her eyes were beautiful. One was Blue while one was green. What an unusual sight. 

"Can I help you?" She asked. 

"Oh, Erm, I was walking in the woods, and I heard you singing. You have a beautiful voice." I said. She smiled. 

"Thanks." She said as she continued drying her hair which went down to her lower back just above her waist.

"Is that all?" she asked. I shook my head. 

"I'm Niall. I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out or something." My voice was shaky and I felt my heart beat speed up even more, if that were possible. She thought for a second. 

"Sure." She said. I smiled at her. 

"Okay. When is best for you?" I asked. 

"Tonight is alright. Meet me here and then we'll go on a walk together." She said. I nodded again. 

"I didn't get you name Love." I said. 

"Oh its Julia." she mumbled as her cheeks became flushed. 

"Okay, well, Julia, I will see you tonight. Seven-ish?" I said. She nodded. We said good bye and went our way. 

"I wont tell Perrie you were gawking at another girl if you help me get ready for tonight." I said. He agreed right away. We went back to my house and got me ready. This was going to be fun...