(*Time Skip*)

I had been gone for three hours and I was getting calls from Poppie, Cal, Georgie, Kara and Sam all asking where I was and telling me to come back to the tour bus to get ready for my show. I stopped walking around New Zealand so I took a slow walk back to the tour bus when I decided that I would call Simon because I needed to know what was going on right now. When I called him it did ring like eight times but finally it stopped and someone picked up and it sure wasn't Simon.
"Hello? Lillie?" Alex asked, I quickly hung up the phone and took a deep breath in as I was shocked and hurt, why was she at the Sidemen house at eleven thirty at night. I rang the number with shaken hands but this time Simon did answer the phone.
"Lillie what's wrong shouldn't you be getting ready?" He asked
"I ran away." I said slowly
"Why?" He asked me
"Because this is more important. Simon would you ever lie to me?" I asked
"No never why would you ask that?"
"Right okay, why the fuck have I had the girls tell me that you have been hanging around with Alex quite a lot? And why is there a picture of you and her holding hands on the beach because normally Simon of you have a girlfriend then you wouldn't do that!"
"It's not what you think it is I promise."
"I've heard all this before, I heard this on Christmas Day and I heard the day I left for my tour. You know you were the one who wanted to make this work and I gave you a chance and I haven't regretted a single moment of it until now." I snapped at him
"Look Lillie, I love you and you know that-" while he was talking I could hear laughing in the background and I knew that was Alex
"Have you got me on loudspeaker?"
"N-no course not Alex and I are in my room watching Netflix together."
"*scoff*" I scoffed in disbelief
"O-okay I know how that sounds but I promise you it's nothing more than Netflix." He said quickly
"You have fun Simon just do what you want cheat on me for all I care again because I just haven't got the energy to do this anymore; I'm feeling constantly on edge that you are going to do the same thing again so I'm alway looking over my shoulder and I never want to leave your side because I just don't trust you and these five  past months have been absolute hell for me because I'm on constant edge that one of the boys is going to call and tell me that you have done it again." I sob down the phone to him.

"Lillie, I love you and it hurts that you don't trust me think how I'm feeling when you told me that Cal kissed you and then you invited him on the tour I've been scared that you are going to cheat on me with him." He said sadly
"You actually think so little of me to think that I would actually cheat on you?" I was shocked and hurt
"You think little of me for cheating!"
"Because you've already done it once Si! Maybe us being together just isn't going to work and this is hard for me harder than anything else because I wanted to start a family with you and marry you but I just don't trust you and I'm sorry Simon but that's the truth."
"Next month, I'll come and see you and we can work this out and talk about everything and if we can at least try and work this out instead of giving up straight away because I'm not making that mistake with you again." He says in between sobs,
"Okay next month. Goodbye Simon."
"I love you Lillie so much." He sobs
"I don't think you understand the meaning of those first three words Si, because I'm pretty sure you have said them to Alex before, and you can't just put those words out there like they mean nothing because those words have meaning to them. I have never ever told a person I loved them when I didn't so when I actually you that I love you Simon I mean it because unlike you I don't just throw those words out into the air like they have no meaning."
"I know." That was all he said
"I've got to go, I need to get back but if you're serious about sorting this out then promise me you'll come next month otherwise if you don't I don't even think we could be friends."
"I promise that I'll be there next month." I hung up the phone just as I was coming up to the arena, Cal saw me and walked up to me but I ignored him and just walked into my dressing room where all the girls were waiting.
"Lillie we are so sorry that we didn't tell you we genuinely thought that you already knew." Kara said to me
"Don't worry we're going to talk next month when he comes and sees me." I fake smiled at them but they didn't care they hugged me tightly and helped me get ready for the show.