Chapter 57

It was Bellatrix's first detention, she had been instructed to take students out to the dark forest, professor Slughorn had given her his students as well, but Bellatrix didn't mind, because she thought the more people that came with her into the dark forest the less chance someone would die. Bella was sitting in her office, and slowly the students started coming in.

"Okay." Bellatrix said. "I can see Connor's here, and Chessie, but I don't know the other three of you so can you please enlighten me?"

"I'm Brooke." The first girl said. "Professor Slughorn gave me a detention for throwing a leaf at my friend Paige."

"That doesn't seem so bad." Bellatrix said, realising that perhaps she wasn't as harsh as all the other teachers.

"I didn't actually realise that it was a poisonous leaf though, so that's why I got the detention." Brooke explained.

"What about you guys?" Bellatrix said, looking at the other to. One was a Slytherin girl, she just looked bored, she seemed pretty enough but her personality didn't seem to match. Then there was another boy, a Ravenclaw, he was really tall, taller than Bellatrix, and seemed friendly enough.

"I'm Logan, I punched Alessandra." he explained. "She told Chessie that her mum was a psychopathic whore that deserves to rot in hell, and that Chessie can join her when she follows in her murderous path."

"That is not what I said!" The Slytherin interrupted. "I said psychopathic path, not murderous." She said, rolling her eyes and kicking Logan softly in the shin.

"Alessandra, I'm Francesca's mother." Bellatrix said, trying not to punch the girl herself.

"Oh..." She said, stepping back slightly. "Can I go please?"

"What! No!" Bellatrix said. "Now follow me, we are going into the dark forest, and we can search for some...weird plants that I need for my next lesson."

Chessie, Connor, Logan, Brooke and Alessandra followed Bellatrix into the forest, where she split them into groups, she stuck with Chessie and Brooke, she couldn't deal with the others.

"Is it these plants?" Chessie asked, looking up Bellatrix.

"No...But there close enough." Bellatrix said, shrugging. "Where are the others, they should be back by now."

"I think I saw Logan shouting at Connor...but that was expected." Brooke shrugged. "Do you want me to go look for them? I don't mind..."

"No, I'll do look for them." Bellatrix said. "You girls go back to school, you can leave the plants on my desk, and I'll get them."

~*~
"Oh my god you idiot!" Alessandra said, crossing her arms and refusing to do any work. "Why didn't you tell me that she was the weirdo's mother!"

"I didn't know." Logan said, giving the Slytherin a glare. "But Connor did."

Alessandra looked at Connor and walked up to him. She was part of a traditional pureblood family, Connor was too, so in theory they should have got along, but Connor was an ass and Alessandra was cruel. She had the typical ash-blonde hair paired with pale green eyes, she was medium height, but no one had ever seen her smile, she always seemed mad. "You knew?"

"Yeah. But I didn't have to tell you anything, because your not my friend." Connor shrugged, going down on his knees and starting to pull out the plants. "Let's be honest though, Chessie tells her psychopath mother everything, she knew about it already."

Alessandra rolled her eyes and shrugged, she looked behind her and saw a dark creature, it was floating towards her. She screamed. The boys laughed.

"Stop being a sissy Alice, you idiot." Connor said, laughing more. Alessandra hit him in the shoulder.

"No! I saw something, look over there, look there's something definitely there." She said, pulling the Gryffindor over to her. "See that? That shape, over there by the tree..."

"Do...Do...you think it's...it's Voldemort..." Logan said, pretending to be scared, and Connor started laughing. "For god's sake Alice, just pick some plants."

"First off, my name is not 'Alice', it is Alessandra, and second I definitely saw- Oh My God."

"What is it? D'you see something else scary?" Connor joked.

"No...No...I think I saw a student..." She said, starting to wander off.

"It was probably just Brooke or Chessie, now don't walk off, you do realise that we'll all be in so much more trouble if Lestrange see's you walking off without us?" Logan said, starting to follow her. "Plus, we aren't supposed go that far into the forest."

"Holy Jesus mother of Mary!" Alessandra said, looking behind the tree. "Anastasia right? What the hell are you doing here?"

~*~

Bellatrix started to walk through the forest, they weren't were they were supposed to be. Stupid kids. Never listened. She said a blue light flash from behind the trees, it was about twenty metres away, if Bella hadn't have known better she would have thought it was a patronus. She ran over to the light, Alessandra was crying and the two boys were lying on the floor, she was praying they were just unconscious.

"What happened here?" Bellatrix said, feeling for a pulse on Logan, luckily she found one.

"I-I-I saw Ana, Anastasia I think her name is, she cast spell on them...and she was going to do one on me too...but then this big black thing floated towards us and she cast this really cool animal spell, a cobra like slithered out of her wand, and it went away. Then she ran off, she went back to the castle I think." The young girl sobbed, shaking Connor, trying to get him to wake up.

Bellatrix thought for a moment about running after the girl, she didn't think it was Ana, how would she have known how to cast a patronus charm? She hadn't even taught her fifth years that yet, and Ana was only in first year. Instead, she cast a spell on the two boys, and took them to the medical wing with Alessandra, she needed to talk to McGonagall as soon as possible. And that's when it hit her. Anastasia Ridgewater had been picked as the heir to Lord Voldemort. And she was only getting started.