Chapter 34

"So he just blurted out that it's a girl?" Narcissa asked.

"Yeah, it was weird, I'm not really sure, I was to busy trying not to freak out,"

"Wow, another little girl," Bellatrix said, putting her hand on her stomach. "Don't worry, I won't call her Cinderella,"

Narcissa and Hermione laughed, and Muffy brought them tea and biscuits.

"Oh, and there's one more thing, he wants to protect us," Hermione said quietly.

"WHAT?!?" Bellatrix said, spitting her tea out.

"That's what he said," Hermione said innocently.

"Hermione, do you still want me to join the Order of the Phoenix? I'll do what you want to do,"

"To be honest I don't know anymore," Hermione admitted. "I just wish that everything could be normal,"

"If you can define the word normal, I'll work on it," Narcissa joked, making the others laugh.

Bellatrix's eyes widened. "I've decided on a middle name," she smiled.

"What?"

"I was thinking about it, and I decided on Aurora,"

"Not more Disney princesses," Hermione laughed,rolling her eyes.

"No I'm serious, I looked up Disney on that weird iPhone you showed me how to use, and one of them is called Aurora. I've never heard of it before, I thought it was quite pretty," Bellatrix explained.

"It is quite pretty," Narcissa admitted. "I like th-"

The window smashed, interrupting Narcissa, and an auror burst into the room. He was wearing black, and holding a piece of parchment.

"I'm afraid Mrs Lestrange, you are under arrest for the murder of Francesca Halliwell," The auror said blankly.

"I didn't hurt her!" Bellatrix defended, standing up.

"You will be sent to Azkaban for your crimes,"

"What crimes! She didn't do anything!" Hermione said.

"Mrs Lestrange, come with me please,"

"You can't! She's pregnant!" Narcissa said. "The law says that you can't send a pregnant woman to Azkaban, her baby will be killed from the presence of the dementors!"

"Well I guess an exception can be made for Mrs Lestrange," the auror sneered.

"Wait a minute.." Bellatrix said. "Your the auror that...that sent the killing curse at me aren't you!"

"I'm sorry, I don't know what your talking about."

"She's right." Hermione said, looking closer at his face. "You killed her you cruel idiot!"

"I am not willing at accept this verbal abuse. Mrs Lestrange, and I'm sorry but you are going to be sent to Azkaban to await trial," he said, and took Bellatrix's arm.

"GET OFF ME!" Bellatrix screamed. "You'd be a murderer for this!"

"At least I'm killing something evil," he sneered.

Then Bellatrix elbowed him in the face, causing him to fall back a little. She then punched him in the nose and spat on his face.

"Go little boy, run. And don't come back."

The auror scrambled to his feet and apparated away, leaving Bellatrix, Narcissa and Hermione alone in the room.

"They'll be back Bella," Narcissa warned.

"I know." Bellatrix said. "But for now, I want pizza, so let's go get some,"

"What's pizza?" Narcissa asked.

"Another incredible muggle creation Hermione has shown me," Bellatrix said. "I find it quite delicious,"

Sorry this part is super short, I'll try and make the next one longer!