Chapter 32

"Hermione, why did you want to see us?" Harry asked. They were hiding in the alleyway between Diagon alley and Knockturn alley.

"I need to see the order." Hermione said.

"Why?" Ron asked. "You get everything you need to know from us,"

"Well that's not true, is it!" Hermione said, a tear running down her face.

"What are you talking about, Mione?" Harry asked.

"The order are taking Bellatrix's baby, aren't they?" Hermione replied. "And I wonder who told them she was pregnant?"

Harry sighed and closed his eyes. "You weren't supposed to find out like this,"

"That's my brother or sister!" Hermione sobbed.

"Mione, we know, we didn't tell the order to do that, we promise, they just don't think it will be safe to let her have a baby," Ron said.

"It is perfectly safe! Bellatrix was going to join the order of the Phoenix after the baby is born, but now I'm going to tell her not to, the order of the Phoenix is just as bad as the death eaters,"

"Don't say that!' Harry said, going up to Hermione and putting his hands on his shoulders.

"Its true! They did it once, they did it to me. Do you know how that feels Harry?"

"I DON'T HAVE ANY PARENTS EITHER HERMIONE!"

"At least you weren't lied to your whole life, by the people you loved the most," Hermione said quietly.

Hermione apparated Malfoy manor and sat on a bench. She was followed a few minutes later by Harry and Ron, who didn't take long to guess where she had gone. They went and sat by her, and were silent for about five minutes.

"Mione, if your really sure about Bellatrix being able to take care of the baby then we will defend her to the order." Ron said calmly.

"I just don't understand, the order took away me, or Cordelia, the first time, and that forced her into madness and caused what happened to the longbottoms. I have no idea why they think this is a good idea."

"I'm not sure either," Harry admitted. "It was mad-eyes idea."

Hermione rolled her eyes and sighed. "Ron, what's it like having a little sister?"

"It so annoying, you have no idea," Ron said, smiling. "But I don't know what I'd do without her,"

Hermione smiled. "I know it's different for me, but you don't know how long I dreamed of having a little brother or sister," She said.

"I get it." Harry said.

"We'll try to undo it," Ron assured.

"That's why I love you guys," Hermione said, and they all hugged.