Chapter 39

She grabbed it.

Nothing happened. She was still just sitting there with Narcissa, but Narcissa had started screaming. Why was she screaming? Nothing had happened?

"Bella! Bella, wake up!" Narcissa screamed,

"Cissy, what are you talking about?" Bellatrix said, desperate for her sister to respond.

"Bella? Say something, please!" Narcissa begged.

"Cissy, listen, I am speaking!" Bellatrix yelled.

Narcissa took Bellatrix in her arms and started crying. "What happened?" She whispered.

"She will die properly in roughly half an hour," she heard someone say, she turned around to see the auror, the one that killed Francesca.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" Narcissa screamed.

"The baby should be dead in five minutes, it won't make it if the mothers organs stop working,"

"FIX IT!" Narcissa screamed, and Hermione ran into the room.

"What's going on?" She asked running up to her mother. "Narcissa what happened?"

"HE'S KILLING HER!" Narcissa screamed, pointing at the auror.

Hermione got her wand out and pointed it at him. "Reverse it." She said sternly.

"Now why would I do that?"

"Because I'm pointing a wand at you, and have studied the law very carefully. I can do whatever I like in self defence, including the unforgivable curses,"

"That's not true.."

"You testing me? Or are you afraid?"

"You wouldn't anyway. You don't have the guts."

"CRUCIO!" Hermione roared, making him scream. She looked up at Narcissa.

"I'm so proud of you," Narcissa said, her face wet with tears.

"Hermione walked over to him and pointed the wand at him. "Now reverse it."

"Fine," he coughed. "But I warn you, it's been five minutes,"

He flicked his wrist and Bellatrix gained consciousness, she coughed trying to find air. Narcissa and Hermione went over to her and hugged her tightly, until the auror spoke again.

"If your baby is alive, which I seriously doubt, it will me escaping you as soon as possible, it's lack of support needs it to run on its own," he said and apparated away.

"What's he talking about!" Bellatrix said. She was six months pregnant, it had been a while since she'd seen the auror, so it was very confusing for her. Then she sat up and winced.

"Bella, are you okay?" Narcissa asked.

"Yeah it's noth-" she started, before wincing again.

"Bella, what's going on?"

"No...anything but that..."

"Bella, what's going on?" Narcissa asked.

"The baby." Bellatrix said. "It's coming."

~*~

Hermione was sitting outside, she did not want to be in the same room as her mother when all this screaming was going on. She wanted to stay at home to have the baby, the risks were high because they didn't have a fully qualified healer with them and it was very premature, but before Narcissa had Draco she had trained to become a healer herself. She never passed, but she knew the basics.

Another scream. Hermione had never heard anyone scream this much, it was quite overwhelming. She didn't like hearing people in pain, it was sometimes too much to handle, and it the thought of that Bellatrix only did this to have something in common with Hermione made it feel like it was her fault. Yes, Bellatrix had wanted a child of her own as well, but that wasn't her motivation.

Hermione heard Narcissa say something about a head, and gagged, how very gross. She's was trying hard not to imagine what was going on in there.

Then, the screams stopped, that was the cue for the baby to cry, but no crying sound came. She heard Narcissa chanting some spells on the baby but nothing appeared to work.

"Can I see her?" Bellatrix asked.

Then she heard the baby scream, and breathed out for a second. Woah. That seemed close.

"Hermione, come in!" Narcissa said.

Hermione saw Bellatrix holding her baby, it was crying and extremely tiny, and also had a bit of blood on its head, but that was Hermiones sister, and she wasn't going to let that stop her obsessing over how adorable it was. Bellatrix looked up at her.

"Do you want to hold her?" She asked with a smile.

"Yeah!" Hermione said grinning. "Francesca Aurora right?"

Bellatrix nodded, and then looked up at Narcissa who looked weirdly guilty.

"Cissy, how did you get her to start breathing?" Bellatrix asked.

"Well..promise you won't be mad.."

"Why would I be mad? She could have died, Cissy, and you saved her,"

"Herorgansneededstimulatingsoimayormaynothaveusedthecruciatuscurseforasecond." Narcissa said really fast.

"Sorry? Didn't catch that?" Bellatrix said smiling.

Narcissa sighed. "Her organs needed stimulating, I tried everything else but it wouldn't work, so I used the..cruciatus curse, but for less than a second, I swear nothing else would work.."

"Cissy, it's fine." Bellatrix smiled sadly. "I only wish now that Rodolphus was here."

"He's in ministry custody, but he'll come out one day, you'll see," Narcissa said. "But for now, I'll leave you to your daughters,"

"Hermione and Francesca." Hermione said. "Cordelia and Francesca. Which one sounds better?"

"The first one." Bellatrix smiled, and hugged her. It was everything she had ever truly wanted, for a moment, she didn't think about what would happen tomorrow, only about what a great day it had turned out to be.

Yay! The baby is born! I think I'm going to continue this strong for 2 or 3 more parts, and then move onto book two...unless you guys want me to keep it all in this book? Idk yet, please comment which one you'd rather!💜💜