Chapter 54

Plz go check out Mrs_Darkness_Friend cuz her stories are amazing! I love the so much, so go enjoy them, their way better than mine!😂💜💜

"So." Bellatrix started. "Last week I set you guys homework, I was never going to mark it, who has time for that, but I need to have proof that you are doing your work. Today, Anastasia, Juniper and Francesca handed in their work. The rest of you, appear to be without." Bellatrix got up from behind her desk and sat at one of the smaller desks on the front row, Bluebell sat there with a boy called Owen.

"Bluebell, would you care to explain why your homework wasn't in?" Bellatrix asked, her tone was sweet but the young witch couldn't help but feel an inch of fear.

"Well, Mrs Lestrange, me and Mindy-" Bluebell started, before Bellatrix stopped her by putting a finger over her lips.

"Bluebell, I asked why your homework was late, not Mindy's." Bellatrix said, as she did so shooting a look at Mindy, who sunk further into her chair.

"We were doing it, but then we got confused on some of it, I'm sorry Mrs Lestrange, it won't happen again." Bluebell said, her head facing her table in shame.

"What about you Owen?" Bellatrix asked. "Same thing?"

Owen gulped and nodded his head a bit too enthusiastically, then Bellatrix stood up and sat on her own desk. "I hate to do this, but if you haven't handed in your homework, then you have a detention." She said, slightly copying Umbridge's patronising tone. "But three of you that did, I award twenty points to Hufflepuff, for Ana and Chessie, and ten to Slytherin, for Juniper."

"Your only saying that because she's your daughter!" Someone yelled from the back of the classroom, causing Bellatrix's head to shoot round. She saw another boy sitting back of the room, his name was Connor Carrow , he and Finn had become friends as they were both in Gryffindor, and he had a twin sister in Slytherin, Juniper.

"Excuse me?" Bellatrix said, slowly making her way through the sea of tables over to the one at the back, were Connor sat with his girlfriend Ivy. "Because it sounded like, you said that I was only giving house points because my daughter in in this class."

"Its true though, isn't it Ivy." he said, making his girlfriend nod in agreement. Ivy's hair was white-blonde, if you ever saw white-blonde hair you knew Connor was near, she followed gim around like a little puppy.

"Yes, maybe I did give my daughter house points." Bella started. "And by the way, well done on picking that up, it shows your level maturity. But I don't know if you noticed, your twin sister and Miss Ridgewater also received points, so unless your trying to suggest that all three are my daughters, I believe you are mistaken." She explained, a little proud of making a fool of her student. "Which would also mean your my son....That would be funny now, wouldn't it Mr Carrow."

Connor looked like he was about to cry at the thought of Bellatrix being his mother, Ivy looked equally as shocked at the idea of her boyfriend descending from Bellatrix Lestrange. After a moment of shock, Connor decided to talk again. "At least I'm not actually your daughter, I only have to see you while your my teacher, Chessie has to see you forever, and your just a stupid ex-murderer." He said with a sneer.

Suddenly, Francesca burst into tears and ran out of the classroom, Bellatrix bit her tongue to stop herself crying at her daughters expense. "What you gonna do, Mrs Lestrange?" Connor asked with a smirk. "Chase your precious daughter because you'll always give her special treatment? Or prove yourself as the worst mother in history, you know, someone should have taken her away when she was a baby, so she wouldn't have to suffer knowing that your her mother."

Bellatrix looked into Connors eyes, thoughts of Cordelia rushing back into her head, she swallowed her tears and just looked at him for about five minutes. Ivy tapped his shoulder, gently reassuring him that he made a great comeback. The rest of the class was staring at Connor in shock, perfectly aware that he could get expelled for saying things like that.

"Now, Mr Carrow." Bellatrix said calmly. "I don't know what made you think that you can speak to me that way, but the fact is that you cannot. I could have you expelled for what you just said."

"Well, not really, I'm just making stuff up here." Connor said, slowly getting more and more frightened of the responses to his words.

"Well maybe you should have been a little more careful with your words, as bringing up a member of staffs past is in fact against school rules." Bellatrix said, no longer being able to hold her tears back.

"No! You can't expel Connor! We're in love, I don't know what I'd do without him!" Ivy squealed, hugging her boyfriend tightly.

Bellatrix stood up properly and wiped her eyes, and cleared her throat. "I will dismiss you in a moment, but first, hear this." She said. "I have tried to be nice, I know what it's like to be in school, and I hated it. I don't care what you say to me, I'm old enough to not give a crap. But when I saw Francesca run out of that room, that hurt me. And yes, she may be my daughter, but I would do the same for all of you in this room, even you Connor. You can swear at me, try and curse me if you want, but if you EVER. If you EVER cause someone to run out of a room like that again, I will make sure that you never step foot in this school again, is that understood?"

The class nodded silently, too scared to raise their voices, and Bellatrix walked up to the door way. "You are dismissed. I will look for Francesca, the rest of you get to your lessons."

Eventually Bellatrix found Francesca sitting by the black lake, crying her eyes out trying to hide. Bella ran up to the girl and put her arm round her. Their relationship wasn't the normal one between mother and daughter, Bellatrix never really cared about things she should have, she swore a lot, never really told Francesca off when she scribbled on the walls or did things she wasn't supposed to, it was always just like Bellatrix and Hermione, that's how they saw each other. "I'm so sorry Cheska." Bellatrix said softly. "I'm so sorry."

Francesca didn't respond, just wiped her eyes and looked at Bellatrix. Their eyes were identical in colour, a dark brown with a lot of depth, you could look at them for hours and get lost. "Don't tell anyone off mum, it's my fault."

"No, baby, it's not your fault." Bellatrix said with a sad smile. "It's me, I should have known never to be so easy on Gryffindors."

Francesca smiled back, laughing a little under her breath. "Do you hate me?"

"Why would you say that Chessie?" Bellatrix asked.

"Because you always knew this was gonna happen. From the day you had me. You knew people were gonna make fun of me."

"No, it's not like that." Bellatrix said. "I had you because I wanted to make something that me and Hermione could love, before you Hermione actually hated me. And it's not like this has happened before, you and Ana, Finn...and the others are happy here, right?"

"I guess." Chessie replied. "I hate Ivy and Connor, they are always saying stuff about it. And there's a Slytherin called Alessandra Greengrass who's just as bad, but she's not in my DADA class. But she is in my potions class though, and Professor Slughorn won't let me move away from her, so she's always 'accidently' cutting me when we go potions in pairs and we're cutting the ingredients, she just says that I deserve it because you've cut so many people in the past." The girl continued bursting into tears.

"You know, I'll talk to Professor Slughorn and get you moved next to Teddy or something." Bellatrix said. "But I'm going to have to take you out of school for a few weeks."

"Why?"

"So you can meet your father. Hermione found him."

Aww yay return of Rodolphus. Was this chapter a bit weird? idk. Sorry for the sudden introduction of so many more people but I was bored. Hope you enjoyed! :)