Pool Games

Feeling surprised and a bit overwhelmed, you looked at the beautifully decorated table in front of you. Candles and the moonlight were the only thing that lightened up the surroundings. You slowly stepped towards the table that was placed right next to the pool.

"Do you like it?" With a smile, Elijah slowly stepped closer. You hadn't heard him until now. You turned around. "Do I like it? Elijah, I love it!", you exclaimed with a huge smile on your face. You threw your arms around him and pressed your lips against his. It was the first time in weeks you and Elijah would get an evening just for the two of you. And if you were honest, you were surprised that it actually seemed to work this time.

"Where are your siblings? How did you make them leave the house?", you quietly asked as you finally parted from his lips again. Elijah chuckled. He gently stroked your cheek. "I told them I wouldn't clean up the mess they always create anymore and see...it worked." You shook your head but grinned. "Well done", you then said.

Elijah grabbed your hand and led you to the table. "Let's have dinner. It took me like forever to prepare that", he explained while he pulled a chair back for you to sit down. "You're amazing, you know that?", you said as you gazed at the food on your plate. Elijah just shrugged. "I wanted to make it special tonight. Who knows when we'll get the next chance to have an evening like this?" He raised his glass of red wine and you did the same to let it clink with his.

~

With a happy sigh, you snuggled into Elijah's arms and leaned against his chest. You were laying on one of the sunbeds at the pool. The stars above were shining brighter than usual you thought. But maybe it was just because you were here with the man you loved.

"What are you thinking?", Elijah asked as he played with your hair, what you enjoyed a lot. "I was just thinking that the stars are beautiful tonight", you replied before you grabbed Elijah's hand and pressed your lips against his skin.

"They're not as beautiful as you are", Elijah whispered in your ear and you could feel goosebumps on your arms. You turned around a bit so you could see his face. "You're charming, as always", you grinned. "What now?", you asked. "Not that I love to lay here with you but...we've got the whole house to ourselves tonight", you explained.

For a moment, Elijah remained quiet, but then you could feel his arms wrapping around you. Before you knew what exactly was happening, Elijah jumped into the pool – with you in his arms.

You squealed and leeched on to Elijah, who laughed out loud. You loved his laugh. He didn't laugh enough, you thought. So you enjoyed it whenever you could hear and see it.

"Oh god, Elijah!", you exclaimed as you pulled some wet hair out of your face. "I couldn't help it, Y/N. Sorry", he just chuckled. You swam closer to him and wrapped your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist.

"You could have given us time to get undressed first though."

"It was spontaneous, okay. No time to get undressed, darling", Elijah said before he pressed his lips hard against yours. Well, there was nothing you could think of to reply with. So, you pressed your body closer to Elijah's while your lips were moving on each other.

You felt his strong arms holding you while Elijah was walking through the pool to finally press you against the pool wall. You couldn't hold back a little laugh. "What?" Elijah asked, a bit confused about your laugh. You just shrugged. "Well, this would be...nicer without clothes, you know", you said and already started to unbutton Elijah's shirt. A huge grin appeared on your boyfriend's face and you continued what you were doing.

Elijah didn't seem to let you do your thing. He leaned down and you could feel his lips placing kisses on your wet neck. You tried to hold back a groan, but you had a hard time doing so. Elijah exactly knew what turned you on.

After you've opened Elijah's shirt, you pulled away slightly. His lips were driving you crazy and although the water in the pool was cool, you felt heat building inside of you. Without saying a word, you dived and swam away from Elijah. You knew, he'd be with you within a second again and you didn't mind. You just needed to catch some air now.

Of course, Elijah appeared out of the water right after you had and looked at you, frowning. "Are you trying to hide from me?", he quietly asked. You grinned at him. "Oh, maybe I am", you said and now took off your top to throw it somewhere out of the pool. You knew you were teasing him, but you loved it. It had been a while since you both have had so much fun. Elijah's life was mostly a family drama and they had to deal with enemies almost on a daily basis. It was special to you to spend an evening like this.

"You can't escape me", Elijah murmured and before you could even do one more move, he had wrapped his arms around you once again. You felt his bare chest pressing against yours and you gasped for air when Elijah continued where he had stopped on the other side of the pool: His lips were kissing your neck once again. This time, you gave in and let him do what he wanted to do.

His hands were wandering over your half naked body and you pressed yourself even closer to him. Your arms were wrapped around Elijah's neck again and the fingers of one of your hands were tangled into Elijah's dark and wet hair.

You started to place kisses on Elijah's neck now as well and he stopped his trail of kisses he had placed on yours. A groan left his mouth when you gently bit him and you felt his hands grabbing your wrists hard.

"I'm the vampire here", he said, with a little smile on his face. "But you wouldn't bite me, wouldn't you", you replied before you kissed Elijah once again, more passionate than the last times.

Only when you had to get some air into your lungs, you ended the kiss. Elijah looked at you, breathing heavily as well. His hands cuped your cheeks as you thought you'd drown – not in the pool but in Elijah's brown eyes. "I love you, Y/N. So much."

You swallowed at his words. He was so cute. He was so charming and he always tried to be so good. And he was hot. Sometimes you couldn't believe that you were so lucky to have a man like him by your side. "I love you too, Elijah", you whispered before you leaned into another kiss.

"Oh, look who I've found in our pool!" A voice made you and Elijah jump and end your kiss abruptly. "Kol!", Elijah exclaimed and let his hands fall into the water.

Only a few seconds later Klaus, Rebekah and Freya had joined their brother and looked at you and Elijah with huge grins on their faces. "It looks like we came back too early", Rebekah said. Elijah let out a frustrated groan. "Didn't I tell you to stay out for at least one damn night?", he asked slowly.

"No, you haven't told us exactly when we should come back. And...it's almost two in the morning. We didn't expect to find you and Y/N in the pool at that time of the night", Freya explained.

You couldn't help but smirk at the Mikaelson siblings. Their grins made you happy somehow. This whole family had a lot of shit to carry around and they didn't have it easy in their lifes a lot of times and you had to admit that you liked them all – even Klaus. Although you sometimes wanted to slap him whenever he had done some stupid stuff Elijah had to get right again.

"Okay, okay, you can all leave now. Nothing to see here", you eventually said and made a gesture to show them to just leave you and Elijah alone.

"Alright, have fun", Klaus grinned and was gone within another second. His siblings followed. For a moment, you and Elijah just stood in the pool looking at each other. Then he sighed. "I guess the arrival of my siblings has just ruined the atmosphere." You nodded. He was right. You didn't feel comfortable in the pool anymore and you realized that you were started to freeze. You rubbed your arms as you slowly walked towards the stairs to get out of the pool.

"Let's go upstairs and get us dry again", Eiljah said, lifted you up in his arms and faster than you could see you were standing in his bedroom. Supernatural speed was something you really appreciated sometimes.

Elijah went to the bathroom to bring you a towel, but you just threw it on the bed and then wrapped your arms around him instead. "Where did we stop when your siblings interrupted?", you quietly asked against his lips while you let your fingers wander over his back. He grinned and leaned down to kiss you. "I know where we stopped", he said, grabbed your waist and pulled you on the bed while you laughed out loud. This evening wasn't over yet, no matter if the other Mikaelsons were here or not.