In The Morning

Gasping you wrapped your arms around Elijah's body and pressed your own against him. His lips were wandering over your body, followed by his hands. Another groan escaped your lips as your fingers clawed into his dark hair. With a slight chuckle Elijah moved up to your lips again and kissed them gently. "Ugh, you're...such a tease", you gasped, what made him laugh even more.

You loved his smile and his laugh. It filled your heart with joy. You grinned back and let your hands wander over his ridiculously handsome face. Then you lifted your head a bit to kiss Elijah once more.

You were a couple since some months and you just couldn't get enough of him. That he was a vampire, you had found out only a couple of weeks after you had started dating. And in your opinion, sex with a vampire was much better than sex with a human.

Elijah's lips pulled you out of your thoughts and you closed your eyes to enjoy his kisses on your neck even more. "You're beautiful", he whispered into your ear and his voice gave you goosebumps.

Your fingernails clawed in Elijah's back when he slowly filled you. Another moan came from your lips, which Elijah sealed with a deep, long kiss. He started to move inside you and buried his face in your neck. He placed little kisses on your burning skin while his moves got faster and harder. Both of you let out groans from time to time and soon you couldn't tell anymore where your body ended and his started. You were one and it felt just incredible. You loved that man with all your heart and the things he did to you when you were together, were just...heavenly.

Your hips pushed against Elijah when you felt that well-known sensation growing in your whole body. Elijah wrapped his arms around you and held you tight as your orgasm rushed over you. Just seconds later Elijah followed you before sank down right next to you. Panting, you both lay there, a huge grin on your faces. "Wow, that was...wow", you gasped and Elijah let out a short laugh.

"Yeah, it was", he replied and then pulled you closer to you. You placed your head on Elijah's chest. With one finger, you started to draw invisible patterns on his skin and you smiled when you saw that your touch caused him goosebumps.

Although it was late already, both of you couldn't sleep now. So, you snuggled into Elijah's arms and listened to him. It happened sometimes that he started to pour his heart out to you. And you gladly listened. You could only imagine how Elijah's life had been over the thousand years he was in this world already. And sometimes, he just doubted himself a lot.

"You know, I'm still wondering how you put up with me", Elijah quietly said while his fingers stroked your shoulder. "Why?" You frowned at him.

"Because...although I'm wearing suits and try to be charming, noble and somehow normal, I'm a vampire. I...kill people."

"No, you don't", you disagreed immediately. He slightly smiled. "Well, I did kill people. A lot. I can't forget that, Y/N. I'm...just trying to forget some of the things I've done. But I can't. No matter how many good things I do, they'll never make the horrible things I've did undone."

Elijah's facial expression told you that he was torn inside. He hated what he had done in the past and he was still doing sometimes when he had to protect his family. You pressed yourself closer to him and wrapped an arm around his waist, your lips kissed his chest. "I love you. No matter what you've done in the past. No matter what you do now. You have my heart."

Now Elijah could smile again. He grabbed your hand and pressed his lips against it before he placed it around his neck. "And you have my heart. Sleep now." He kissed your lips once more and only minutes later you had fallen asleep.

~

The next morning, when you woke up, you let your hand slide over the bedsheets next to you. Elijah wasn't laying here anymore. For a moment, you remained laying in the pillows and thought about last night. It had been just wonderful. But when your stomach started to growl, you finally got out of bed. It was time for some breakfast.

Grabbing Elijah's white shirt, he had been just throwing on the floor last evening and putting it on, you left the bedroom and searched for your boyfriend. The Mikaelson house was huge so it took you a few minutes to finally found Elijah.

He was in the kitchen. Of course, he was wearing black pants and a white shirt. He had dozens of them in his closet. You slowly stepped closer and when he heard you, he looked up from the scrambled eggs he was currently preparing. "Oh, hey." He smiled at you and his eyes wandered from your face down to your naked legs. The grin on his face grew wider.

You smiled back and as you stood right next to Elijah, you wrapped your arms around him. He kissed your lips. "I have to admit, my shirts look better on you", he said. "I have to disagree", you replied before you pressed your lips on his once again. "What are you doing?", you then asked as you looked at all the food. "I'm making breakfast. You know, I've had a thousand years to improve my cooking skills", Elijah explained as he continued with the scrambled eggs.

You realized now how hungry you were and you couldn't wait to taste all of this. There were fruits, the scrambled eggs, toast, coffee, orange juice...

"How do I deserve such a breakfast?" You couldn't believe Elijah was doing this all for you – but you reminded yourself to not be surprised of him. He was full of surprises.

"I do that to thank you for always being there and having my back whenever I struggle", Elijah quietly said while he put the scrambled eggs on two plates. His words touched you more than you wanted to admit right now, but you leaned in and wrapped your arms around him. Then you looked up and your lips searched for his. Elijah's hands started to stroke your back and wandered to the hem of his shirt you were wearing. You grabbed and stopped them. "Hey. Let's have breakfast first", you whispered against his lips. He nodded with a chuckle.

"Alright. Please take a seat. The breakfast is served."