Silently, Roberta got back on her feet and walked out without looking back and the ring went with her. I closed my eyes and hoped for anything that she wouldn't go to James.

-

Zefra POV

Davian, Aunt Jessica, Grandma Kelly and Alex were playing a game of Crib. Captain Theoden, a couple of his agents and I were watching the game. The days were becoming boring since none of us were allowed to leave the house. The SUSP were getting agitated as well, always on alert. It must tire them. I would be lying if I was not entertained by their pain. Call me heartless, but I grew up in the gutters, empathy simply didn't stick with me.

We all heard the front door open, which was a surprise. We also heard a few agents opposing to whomever was trying to get in. The game of Crib was canceled as every agent stood up in alert except for Theoden who sat quietly. His ability to keep his composure in dire circumstances reminded me of Jimhaya. They seem to bare more than one similarity between each other.

Of course it had to be Aunty Red who would ignore the opposition of the agents to walk into her own family house with her head high. What was more surprising was Cameron walking behind her and helping her walk through the house that had been thrown upside down. We could hear Red swearing when her foot banged into one of the agent's bag filled with Hell knows what.

"Aunty Red" I smiled and ran for a hug. Red's arms wrapped around me and gave me a tight and comforting hug. I let her made her round of all the family members except for Phyllis and Jimhaya.

"Hey guys" Red said. She looked tired, with bags underneath her eyes and a small smile on the corner of her lips.

"Hey Cameron" Davian said. He secretly admired the King of the underground. Who wouldn't?

"Hey Davian, hello everyone" Camerone said politely. He then looked at Theoden and raised an eyebrow. "Theoden. Things must be serious for you to be here personally"

"They are Cameron" he replied. Theoden stood about a head over Cameron. His dark skin clashed on the kings pale one but nothing seemed to faze Cameron. I was not surprised to know that they both knew each other. I assumed Cameron knew many people because of his position.

Cameron and Theoden seemed to go way back and did not look to be friends with each other.

"You gotta love testosterone competitions" Aunt Jessica smirked which earned a chuckle from Red. Cameron rolled his eyes and turned his head dismissively to look at Jessica.

"Long time no see Jessica" Cameron said.

"Yes, it has. You two stopped fighting?" Jessica asked as she pointed to him and Red.

"For now" Cameron showed his sharp teeth playfully. Red rolled her eyes.

"Hello Cameron" Jimhaya' voice said beside me. Every time she was around, my heart would automatically tighten in warning. It happened to everyone as well.

"Jimhaya" Cameron said as he looked at her thoroughly. He also looked at Phyllis in her arms who was smilling happily to see her Aunt Red and Uncle Cameron safe and here. "I see you are still in control"

"Barely" she replied. She let Phyllis to the floor and the little hybrid ran towards Camreon. The small but very muscular hunk grabbed her and easily lifted her off the floor, receiving a disapproving glare from Theoden.

"Hello my little powerful hybrid" Cameron said kindly. "Have your wings grown yet?"

"Yeas, but they're still small" Phyllis grinned. "Hello Uncle Cameron"