THE END.

THE END.

So this is the end of 'It's Just Kisses' I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I have enjoyed writing it. I obviously don't want to stop writing so I will be writing another book for season three, and I hope you will all love the idea that I have already planned for it. It may take one or two weeks for me to come up with a title and a look for the book cover while also writing a few chapters ahead of time. What I wanted to say is yes Amelia will be staying with Isaac even though this season Isaac and Allison like each other but it will be Amelia and Isaac ONLY.

Other than that I don't have many things to change about the plot but if I do you will find about it in the book. I just want you all to enjoy this book and get away from the world you are in right now and live to do things you may never have the courage to. Anyways thank you all for reading. Please share this book with your friends as it will mean a lot to me.

Thank you, and I love you all,

E xxxxx

UPDATE: 18/03/2017

The second book is now up with 2-3 chapters written already. If you cannot find it, it is on my profile and is called "Collisions ⇢ Isaac Lahey" I hope you all enjoy what I have written so far and I will be updating every Sunday or sometimes before that!

Thank you, and I love you all

E xxxx

UPDATE: 30/04/2017

Hey guys, well as you know the second book of this series is out and it would be wonderful, if you all go and read it. There is currently 4 chapters and the fifth one is coming out soon, so go and read!

Thank you, and I love you all

E xxx