{11} FLRITING??

{11} FLIRTING??

I had no idea if they found the bestiary or not but at this moment I really couldn't care less. I want to know if they are ok so I send a text message to Stiles and Scott hoping they reply, I doubt they will but it's worth a try. I took a quick shower and let my hair air dry as I didn't care too much about it. I got dressed in a hurry and just threw an outfit together. I kept my makeup look very simple and natural until the lips and decided to go a bit bold today and went with black. I dressed in a simple oversized grey sweater and black jeans ripped at the knee. I put on a beige long cardigan and threw on my white shoes. I looked at myself and decided it was a good look for today. I put the black lipstick in my bag just in case I needed to re-touch it during the day. I grabbed an apple on my way out.

My dad was at the table having his breakfast. I said my goodbyes and left the house. I got in my car and drove to school hopefully getting a good parking spot. I didn't bother going to first lesson and decided to go to the library to prepare for the assignment that was coming up soon. It's a good thing many of the teachers don't even realise you're not in their classes because if they did then I will be a hell of a lot of trouble. I looked at my watch and saw that I was five minutes late to my next class. Mr Harris is definitely going to kill me most likely anyways.

I walked into class to hear Mr Harris talking about 'Human stupidity'

"Ahh, Amelia it's nice of you to join us" I muttered a sorry and sat in a random seat next to an overweight guy. I didn't mind sitting next to Hyde although he is a bit too quiet around everyone one and that somehow bothers me.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by Amelia presence in joining this class. So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or in Mr Stilinski's case, less than one. Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with - I didn't ask for volunteers." Every boy put their hands up apart from a few and even a few girls did. "Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr McCall. All right, next two." I started off with Hyde as Mr Harris thought me and him as a partner will be good for the station we were at. We started doing everything the piece of paper had told us to and we were working as a team until we had to swap stations. Hyde moved and I was just waiting for my next partner to arrive. Turns out it's my lucky day.

"How about you do it and I admire you?" Isaac said while he was fiddling around with a piece of equipment.

"How about we both do it does that sound like a plan?" I whisper not raising my voice. I could see Scott in the corner of my eye watching me speak to Isaac almost as if he is going to attack him as soon as he touches me.

"Let me take you out" He speaks in a hurry like he was scared of asking me out. I smile and nod my head. I didn't want to reject him and in my opinion, he seems like a nice guy and if he is bad then I will see it for myself.

"That'll be nice" He smiles and starts helping me with what Harris had told us to do.

"Ok everyone next stations," Harris shouted making sure everyone heard. Scott comes and sits next to me but I don't think he is supposed to be here with me.

"Scott I'm sorry I left yesterday and I hope everything went well" I quickly say hoping Mr Harris won't catch us.

"Look everything went well apart from a few hiccups. I don't have much as Harris can spot me anytime so I was just wondering what Isaac had spoken to you about" He whispers not raising his voice so the professor won't hear him.

"He didn't say anything he was just trying to get away with doing it so I just told him that he has to and that's all" I was just hoping he wouldn't know that I was lying to him. Couldn't he have heard our conversation? So why did he come over? Maybe to see if I would lie to him or not. He nods and goes back to his station and I'm left alone wondering where my partner is. I decide to finish it off myself and I am left with crystals.