{15} Rave?

{15} Rave?
(insert theme tune here because it's the best)

My phone started ringing which woke me up. I looked over to see that it was Scott calling me.

"Hey, Scott what's up?" I ask

"Hey, Amy would you mind coming to the animal clinic? I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important" I thought about it for a second and replied with a yes. I quickly put on an oversized shirt and went downstairs I grabbed the keys on the table while also grabbing a fruit. I put on my shoes and then entered the car going to the clinic. The journey wasn't long, and I had finished my fruit just in time. Scott, Derek and Isaac were waiting at the entrance for me. They entered without waiting for me, though.

"I don't understand why you needed to bring Isaac with you," Scott says when I enter the clinic.

"I need him. Like you need your pet over here to follow you around" I rolled my eyes before replying to him

"I'm no pet Derek I'm more of a sidekick like Isaac." It's true Isaac is a sidekick, and I don't mind saying it out loud. Isaac rolled his eyes and was about to say something before Derek did but he wasn't fast enough.

"Derek doesn't care. Now, where's the vet? Is he going to help us or not?" His tone was harsh, and it scared me sometimes. It was like he had no emotion.

"That depends. Your friend, Jackson. Are we planning to kill him or save him?" Save him.

"Kill him," said Derek

"Save him," said Scott before repeating himself twice. The veterinarian pointed to the small gate asking me to open it for some reason, and I tried but I couldn't. My brows furrowed in confusion as I looked at him and he opened it himself. We all walked into another room that had a table in the middle with a few bottles on it. We surrounded the table across the vet. Isaac decided to touch the bottles, but Derek stopped him before he could.

"Watch what you touch" Pulling his hand back. Isaac leant against the table and asked a question.

"So what are you? Some kind of witch?" He said

"No, I'm a veterinarian. Unfortunately, I don't see anything here that's going to be an effective defence against a paralytic toxin.

"We are open to suggestions," I thought about it for a while before answering.

"What about an efficient offence?"

"We already tired. I nearly took his head off, and Argent emptied an entire clip into it. The thing just gets back up."

"Has the Kanima shown any weaknesses?"

"Well, one- it cannot swim" You could tell that he was interested in the conversation like he wanted this thing to be over with. I mean I would.

"Does that go for Jackson as well?"

"No. He's the captain of the swim team" I say, and then Scott looks at me wondering how I knew that and I just shrug my shoulders.

"Essentially, you're trying to catch two people. A puppet - and a puppeteer. One killed the husband, but the other had to take care of the wife. Do we know why?" He asks looking at each one of us wondering what it could be about.

"I'm not sure Jackson could've done it," I say, and they all look at me wanting me to continue.

"I mean his mother died pregnant too, which can suggest that she might've been murdered. I think he couldn't let the same thing happen to someone else. To end up like him" I finish off.

"How do you know it's not part of the rules? The Kanima kills murderers. If Jackson kills the wife, then the baby dies too." Isaac exclaims while looking at me.