{19} The Master Plan.

"Amelia. Why do you smell like that?" He asks me.

"Well I just had a shower it might be because of that?" I say in a confused tone.

"Did you get the bite?" Isaac asks me. My eyes widen how they could know?

"I'll explain later, but right now we need to find Stiles, Erica and Boyd," I say

"Wait why them?" Isaac asks me.

"Hunters. Scott's girlfriend." I look at him. His face is on the floor, but I just ignore it. Scott and Isaac face the door, and I turn around to see Derek.

"We need to talk." While he says this another guy who looks similar to Derek steps out behind the lockers to face us.

"All of us." He says. His face was very structured and had bright eyes similar to Derek's.

"Holy sh-" Scott says not finishing his sentence.

"What the hell is this?" He says instead of finishing his previous words.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you were talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station," Derek replies. I take a look at Scott before he answers.

"Okay, hold on. He threatened to kill my mum. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?" He says defending himself. I mean I would do the same thing if it meant the safety of my father.

"I'm going to go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mum? She's gorgeous." The other Hale said.

"Shut up." Both Derek and Scott say this together.

"Who is he?" I lean into Scott's ear to ask him.

"He's Peter, Derek's uncle." He responds.

"You look very young to be Derek's uncle. I mean you look good for your age. Not that your old or anything I mean you might be old. Hold on does being a werewolf mean that you get to age slower cause if that's the case then that's amazing." I mumble on before Isaac puts his hand over my mouth and pulls me to his side. Peter smiles at me thanking me for the compliment.

"Little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat." Scott continues finishing the sentence that I had rudely interrupted.

"Hi," Peter replies put his left hand up as a gesture of waving.

"That's good to know," Isaac says clearly confused.

"How is he alive?" I ask Derek as I'm pretty sure everyone wants to know.

"Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson and maybe how to save him." They continue talking about what happened on the field with Jackson killing himself and that Gerard wanted Jackson dead for a reason. We get to the preserve and walk for a bit before entering the house.

"Oh, they found Stiles," Scott says checking his phone I sigh in relief so happy that he is found. Peter goes to the stairs and pulls something out of one of them.

"What is that, a book?" Derek asks. Peter looks at him in confusion like Derek is stupid.

"No. It's a laptop. What century are you living in? A few days after I got out of the coma, I transferred everything that we had. Fortunately, the Argents aren't the only ones that keep records." He responds back to his stupid comment. We walk towards the table while Scott is talking to someone on the phone. He comes back, and Isaac and himself leave to get to the hospital. I stay with Derek and Peter, and it was a very awkward position to be in.

"They say he's in some kind of transparent casing made from the venom coming out of his claws," Derek says on the phone with Scott talking about Jackson.