SUMMARY

Hello fellow Wattpaders.

This is the description of my new story. Would love to hear your thoughts about this. It motivates me to give more and more into this story. 

Don't forget to add this book to your Private Library to get notified when the chapters are uploaded. In the meantime, if you haven't already, have a look (or rather, a read) at my other stories:

- She Said I Do (But She Don't)

- Come Back, My Wife

Thank you for the support as always :-)

Lily xxx

* * * * * * * * * * * *

BABY BE MINE

What if the one thing you least thought about becomes the one thing you want the most? But what if life isn't in your favour?

For Elise, the most important thing was her career as an illustrator. And with her amazing skills, she was succeeding great so far.

For Nathan, the most important thing was his son and learning business in hopes of opening his own gallery one day. And with the help of his son's grandfather, he was getting there.

Their mutual interest in art and the dream of success brought Elise and Nathan together. Despite their age gap and the disapproval of their friends and family, they've been each other's pillar for more than two years.

Until their world began crumbling little by little after suffering a miscarriage and they learn of their possible low chances of ever having their own family. Soon their struggle with infertility takes a toll on their lives and put a huge strain on their relationship.

This is the story of Elise and Nathan as they struggle through infertility, depression and alcoholism and their journey in realizing that the most important thing they need is each other.

* * * * * * * * * * * *