"In the principal's office talking to your dad," Danny answered.

"What? Why?"

Danny shrugged lightly, "Maybe because he lives across the street from Isaac."

Stiles turned back around, Scott confirming that we had to know what was going on.
Stiles nodded, "We gotta get to the principal's office."

I pushed all my books into my bag and dragged my stool over to their desk as quietly as I possibly could.
"I'm coming with you."

"You wanna get sent to the principal's office?" Stiles questioned.

I narrowed my eyes slightly, a little peeved that this was the first time we had spoken directly to each other all day. "If it will help Isaac, then yes, I want to get sent to the principal's office."

Stiles' jaw twitched, before he tore out a page of his book and scrunched it up in his hand. "You'd better hope this works then."

The boy sent the projectile flying through the air, allowing it to hit its mark on the back of Harris' head.

As the class started laughing, the man turned around to look at us all.
"Who in the hell did that?"

I pointed at Stiles, Stiles pointed at Scott, and Scott pointed at me.

Without a second thought, Harris sent us all straight to the principal. I smiled, glad that the plan had worked. Harris was predictable.

When we arrived, Scott began to listen into the conversation. I attempted as well, but I could hear so many voices. Too many to sort through.

I ended up putting head phones on and turning on music to drown out the multiple conversations I was hearing.

A couple of minutes later, Stiles was suddenly frantically lifting a magazine in front of his face.

I pulled off my headphones, seeing that the Sheriff had exited the principal's office.

He looked at his son in disbelief, shaking his head ever so slightly.
"Hi, Scott. Hi, Riley."

Scott waved and I nodded my head, both smiling.

He appeared to want to say something to Stiles, but decided against it, walking away with his deputy in tow. Stiles lowered the magazine in relief, as if he actually believed that he had gotten away with it.

"Boys. And girl."

We all searched for the source of the voice. Gerard stood in the door way to the principal's office.

He smiled, "Come on in."

You have got to be freaking kidding me.

"Scott McCall," Gerard said slowly, looking into a manila folder. "Academically not the most accomplished, but I see you have become quite the star athlete."

Scott nodded, not saying anything.

Gerard then looked to Stiles, "Mr. Stilinski." His eyes went down to the folder in his hands his eyes widening, "Oh, perfect grades, but little to no extracurriculars. Maybe you should try lacrosse."

I choked on a laugh and looked over to Stiles, who was attempting to tell Gerard that he was already on the team.

"And Miss Riley Winters," Gerard said, looking at me closely. "The same as Mr. Stilinski here. Perfect grades, but no extracurriculars."

I shrugged, "I don't know what to tell you, sir. Extracurriculars don't interest me. Stiles, however, is actually on the lacrosse team, believe it or not."

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐲 ▷ Stiles Stilinski¹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें