"I don't believe. Whatever she says or does, I don't believe! I know her! I know what she is"

I looked at him surprised all my injuries forgotten. He really believes me. To be frank all the evidences are against me and if they blame I have nothing to prove. I have no evidences except my conscience!

"We want proof!" She shrieked again.

"I don't need proof! I believe her!" Gouenji said.

"I don't need proof too. We know what Destiny is like." Kidou said coming forward and supporting me.

"We believe her." All my friends said making me smile. Thank you guys for trusting me! I have such great friends who believe in me.

Gouenji turned to look at me and his eyes became soft, all the furiousness gone. I felt my hear melt at the tenderness he showed and the trust he has in me! He took off his shirt coming to me and placed it on my front since my shirt was ripped by him. In fact my shirt wasn't that ripped. I wore a T-shirt today which is a lot thicker so even though he tried he could just make a small cut. He placed this shirt on me and held it there by placing his hands on my shoulders and moved me forward to take me out of this room. I am afraid that would be a feat considering my injuries and the crowd gathered around us!

"You can't do that! I don't believe without proof. Neither does any one of us." Olivia shrieked still not letting go of this issue.

"You can think whatever you want." He said calmly.

"Are you fine?" Gouenji asked me. "Are you injured anywhere." I hesitated to answer not knowing what to say and the dizziness is taking over me again after the slight movement of moving away from the wall.

"Excuse me!" A voice said out loud and everyone turned to the voice. There was cop standing there with some others behind him. Oops! They came! They came after everything is over.

"I believe one of you called us here!" He said and everyone looked at each other.

"This call came to us five minutes back and we hurried here." He said playing an audio clip.

"Do you really think you can rape me at the isolated side to the west of ***** college in ****."

"This student called asking for help cleverly and we came as soon as we can. I believe help reached you." He said looking at me. I think he figured it out seeing the state I am in and the crowd around me. "Or is it someone else that we need to rescue."

"It's me!" I said showing the phone in my hands with which I called the police for help discreetly. That's why I put on the show. I need to tell the cops my address without raising suspicion. "Thanks for coming to help."

"It is our duty." The cop said.

"There's your proof." Kidou said to Olivia to which she looked very pissed.

"Are you fine miss?" The cop said coming forward. Gouenji tried to move me and the pressure on my leg was too much, Robin stepped on it heavily injuring me and I fell down but Gouenji caught me at the nick of the movement.

"Are you alright?" Everyone said all together brewing a head ache and the dizziness increased.

I think Gouenji felt something sticky so he removed his hand from my hand holding me with the other and looked at it.

"Blood!" He said and looked down to see blood on the wall and on the floor where I stood. Seeing blood increased my dizziness and I faintly heard my name being shouted but I gave in to the dizziness and lost my consciousness completely this time making everything blank and dark. No pain even.