Chapter 56-Reactions

Things are going well yet not well. I feel that something is wrong, absolutely and completely wrong though I am not able to pin point what is wrong. I whacked my brain and am trying to search every part of my brain, killing several brain cells in the process trying to find out what is wrong while G and Lillian are busy trying to get me ready by applying make up and whatever it is called to my face and my hair is being curled or uncurled, I am not sure which since a long debate went on, the result of which I don't know. Any ways whatever brain cells survived my thinking process are dead with their hair pulling techniques leaving me as a doll incapable of thinking in front of the mirror.

Of course with my face back since they don't want me to see myself until I wore my dress and slippers which I find pointless because with or without make up it is still me and just because they applied a little powder or is it foundation, whatever that is called my face is not going to be changed drastically. I will still be be me and my face would be the same. G and Lillian insisted that they do the make up for today since as you all know I suck at applying make up and they want me to get ready in a nice way to impress my fiance.

Mentioning fiance you might be wondering what happened since I directly skipped to the part of me getting ready feeling that something is terribly wrong. So let us get back to the point where I concocted a typical cliche story I read in the books and told my mom hoping against hope she would buy it and I was scared she would not believe it because not only is it a common cliche story I read everywhere but my mom is also very furious and very angry at Gouenji. She stared me down for a full ten minutes and I without backing stared back at her praying internally that she would not see through my lie.

So imagine my surprise when she started jumping up and down shrieking like a fangirl meeting her favorite rock star for the first time. Gouenji who was actually staring at me in shock also averted his eyes to gape at her. She was in full on fangirling mode for at least ten minutes and we stood at the door gaping at her which would have continued if not for my father's interference. My dad woke up with my mom's screaming and invited us in before she could explain her 'crazy idea' as my dad called so, to which I totally agreed to later on.

I bet you guys would believe too that it is a crzay idea if I explained the reason. According to my mom our love story as in, Gouenji and mine, is a peaceful one with no one to give a solid push and critical problem is what we needed to get together since we never showed any intention of getting together both of us being stubborn and dense. In other words we needed an evil fairy to curse Sleeping Beauty and put to her sleep until her Prince Charming hears about her and comes running to her to save her. Her words, not mine.

So being the wonderful and creative mother that she is, note the sarcasm if you missed, she decided to become the evil fairy, the villain in our ever lasting sweet love, again her words not mine. The point is she knew that Gouenji meant no harm in those words. In fact she saw the 'love' he had for me and how much he was worried about me and decided to give us the final push by separating us and making us realize our love for each other.I swear she is the teenager of our house watching too many cliche dramas or else who will get such a crazy idea other than my mother? My mom is one of a kind for sure.

After spending on hour with them we started our journey back to New York despite my mother's protests to stay longer. Gouenji took long leave from his duties and his presence is needed in the company along with mine as he stated. He told me that all of them missed me and that I believed since during the one month we bonded great like a family rather than employees of a company. Oh! My father had 'The talk' with Gouenji, though I am not sure what they talked one thing I am sure is he perfectly charmed my dad and my dad gave his full permission whole heartedly to marry off his daughter to our dear Gouenji. Since we are taking a private flight and no standing in line for security check the journey would take one and half hour hour including the car travelling.