I smiled before I started on my eggs. We ate the rest of our food in silence and began the process of cleaning up the dishes.

"So, do you think it will be a girl or a boy?" I asked Draco as he dried the pan that he used to cook.

"Definitely a boy." He grinned.

"What makes you think that?"

Draco shrugged his shoulders. "It's just desperate hope, thats all. I mean, I have a shot to be the type of father to my son that I never had." He said as he hung the pan on the hanging rack. "That is important to me."

"You will be a great father, Draco. Even though this isn't anything more than a school project, when the time comes, you will be great."

He smiled as he laced his fingers through mine and pulled me in close. When my baby belly was touching his stomach, he moved his hands to rest at my waist.

"I am so attracted to you right now, Hermione. I have been for quite some time." He pressed his lips to mine and we began a slow, intricate kiss that brought much heat to my nether regions.

"And I am attracted to you." I whispered as he pulled back. "Never, in a million years would I think I would feel this way about you."

"Nor. Did. I." Draco said, between kisses.

His breathing began to grow labored and I could feel him growing excited, through his slacks. The feeling of his erection against me brought me to excitement as well. My heart beat began to quicken and my breath grew rugged. As if my body knew what it wanted, I began grinding against him in such an erotic way, I began to blush.

Draco let out a moan that sent a jolt of pleasure running through my veins, and in the next second we began peeling off our clothes until we were bare.

Draco's eyes held my face for several moments before they dropped to the baby bulge that rest between my hips. We stared together, awed at the sight. Suddenly we saw my stomach move.

"Oh!" I gasped, shocked at the suddeness of it.

"It kicked..." Draco grinned, his hands moving excitedly to my stomach.

Then I felt it again and then once more.

"It feels so weird."

"Well, it isn't something you experience every single day, Hermione."

His eyes locked back onto mine and we gazed at one another. In the depths of his crystal grey eyes I saw passion, love, an entirely new world that I wanted to be a part of. In a split second, Draco's lips were back on mine as we made our way into the living room - just like in my charmed dream. The only difference was that I wasn't afraid and instead of the floor we made love on the couch.

Just as we finished our doorbell rang. Draco and I did the best we could to get dressed in a hurry. Once we were decent, again, we made our way to the front door.

"Good morning, Mrs. Tonks." I greeted.

She handed me a parchment envelope. "These are your reservations, do not lose them. You have an hour to pack your bags and get to Hogsmead. Make sure you have at least a weeks worth of clothes." That was all she said before she turned and walked off.

"Do you think we will be apparating to London?" I asked Draco as he pulled our already packed bags to the door.

"I don't think so. It'd be too much trouble."

The sound of his voice lit my loins on fire as memories of our recent acts together replayed in my mind. Immeadiately, I blushed. If my mother knew what I had done... This brought much guilt to my conscience. I was supposed to save myself for marriage, like the proper girl my parents raised me to be. But I didn't, I lost my virginity to Draco. Draco Malfoy.

I bit my lip at the thought and the many others that followed. The one that intrigued me the most was whether or not I was Draco's first like he was mine.

Once we had everything that we needed to take with us we headed outside. I paused long enough to lock the door and then we continued on to our destination - Hogsmeade.

We walked in silence for almost fifteen minutes, before he spoke.

"That, back there, Hermione. What we did together...."

"I know, Draco. It was a mistake."

He stopped in his tracks and turned to look at me. "A mistake? Is that what you think it is?" His voice was full of an uncertain bitterness.

"Draco, I know for me it was amazing since it was my first time but for you, having done this before-"

"Wait a minute," Draco smirked, "you think...." he paused. "Hermione, I am a virgin. Or at least I was until today." He moved forward, placing his hands on my shoulders as he gazed into my eyes. "What we did back at the house, it made me sure of one thing."

"And what is that, Draco?" I said, my voice barely audible.

"It made me sure that I want to have you in every way possible." He left it at that and we continued on our walk to Hogsmeade.

We were the first to arrive, followed by Neville and an exhausted-looking Luna, just ten minutes later. Faye and Pavarti were the next to come with their partners. There was obviously tension between the two couples as Faye and Pavarti walked ahead leaving Dean and Seamus to keep each other company.

Within the next twenty minutes all 40 were standing in the centre of town.

"Listen up, everyone!" Mrs. Tonks called out.

We all turned towards the front, where she stood, and became attentive.

"In just a couple minutes I will lead you all to the train station where we will board the Hogwarts express which will take us into London. From there we will get on the Knight Bus which will take us to where we will be staying."

I rose my hand.

"Miss. Granger, why am I not suprised that you have a question. Go ahead."

"We will all be staying at the Leaky Cauldron, right?"

Mrs. Tonks shook her head. "That was the plan, unfortunately they don't have enough rooms to book us all. So, we will be split up. Half will be staying at the Leaky Cauldron, the other half will be staying in a nearby muggle Hotel. Everyone have their envelopes?" She asked.

We all nodded, simaltaneously.

"Good, now lets go." She added just as a train whistle blew in the distance.

Draco glanced sideways at me. "Ready?" He asked me.

I smiled. "Aren't I always?" I said before I started off.