Hogsmeade

The weekend passed by too quickly for liking. After my friends had left on Saturday I cooked a dinner of soup and sandwiches for Draco and I. After we ate and the kitchen had been cleaned we turned into the bedroom to catch an early nights sleep. The following day was nothing more than us talking about the upcoming trip and how to decorate the nursery.

"Hermione, it's time to wake up." Draco whispered as he shook me gently.

I opened my eyes. When I saw his face I smiled. Last night was the first night that we decided to share the same bed.

"Morning." I yawned before sitting upright.

"I took the liberty of getting up half an hour early so I could get ready and have breakfast ready by the time you got out of the shower." He said to me before pressing his lips to mine.

I wasn't sure how serious Draco and I were but I know we were now tagged as a couple throughout the castle. News got around of our relationship and now the first through 6th years referred to us as Dramione. It was definitely a shocker to the first, second and third year Slytherins who were still biased against the mudblood factor. Especially when I was toting around his offspring.

"You are wonderful." I crossed, running my fingers through his neatly kempt blonde hair.

"You give me too much credit." He winked before pulling back the blankets so I could rise from the bed. "The shower is running, I have clothes set out for you and your bag is set with all the books you will need for our Muggle Studies class."

That's right. Today was the day we were notified of. We had no other classes except Muggle Studies for the entire week. For those that didn't know what Luna had been told by her father, they were still wondering why. But I already knew and was prepared.

The previous night we had taken the liberty of packing everything we would need. Draco even sent an owl to Gringotts to let them know he would be dropping by to pull some of his money to and requested they had a decent amount of muggle money on hand as he would be exchanging it.

He had told me that once we found out the gender of our child he wanted to do some shopping. The one quality that hadn't changed, of his, was that he still wanted the best. That meant, naturally, that when it came to buying things for our child, they would be of the best quality.

Out of all the traits that came along with the name Malfoy, this was the only one I approved of. As long as it didn't affect the child.

Because of my stomach, making it hard to clean the lower half of my body, it took me double the time to shower and a third longer to get dressed. When I was finally decent I headed downstairs to the kitchen where I knew Draco to be.

As I entered, he was moving our breakfast onto a plate. It was eggs benedict with a side of grits and potato hash.

"That was a very risky move." I said as I sat at the breakfast bar.

Draco sat down beside me. "What?" He said as he poured us both a glass of orange juice.

"You know I've be sensitive to smells since the morning sickness charm began, yet you've made something other than oatmeal or grits." I replied as I picked up my fork and began to work on my potato hash.

"Yeah, well,-" Draco paused to take a bite of his food. "I just think you should be eating more than just grits. I read in this baby book that I bought while in Hogsmead Saturday, that a pregnant woman needs as much nutrients that she can get. They help the child grow. You need to start eating better."

"You bought a baby book?" I grinned. "Mr. Draco Lucius Malfoy snuck away from his friends to purchase a baby book..."

I saw his face blush a bit as he took another bite. "I didn't exactly sneak away. We all bought a book."