darkness

The next day I got up early to make breakfast for everyone.

The entire time I was cooking I couldn't help but smile about my life. It was beautiful. Happy. Even with the loss I was able to find happiness.

Draco and I were happily together. No matter where we went in the future, we still had these memories together.

Harry and I - brother and sister, were happy. As happy as can be.

Especially Harry, knowing that he had at least one family member after Voldemort had perished awoken something inside him.

I knew it. I could feel it. I could see it.

I had just put breakfast on the table and was making orange juice when Ron came downstairs.

He had obviously just woke up from the looks of his hair and the sleepy look in his eyes.

Without speaking a word to me he crossed the room to take a seat at the end of the table that was farthest from me. He pulled a plate to himself and went to grab a flap jack when I used a wind charm to scoot him back from the table.

"What in the bloody hell are you doing?" He snapped as his chair slid across the room and slammed roughly against the wall.

"I made this breakfast for my brother, my daughter and my boyfriend. When they get their plates then and only then can you get yours." I snapped bitterly. "And if you have a problem with that then you can go home and eat there."

With a wave of my wand I sent all the plates adorned with breakfast foods soaring in an orderly manner to the opposite end of the table, away from Ron.

"Oi! Just because you are the brainy sister of the Boy Who Lived don't mean you can't do whatever the hell you want!" He said as he rose to his feet.

"It's respect, Ronald." I crossed my arms. "They are the guest of honors for this breakfast I made so naturally they will be served first before we help ourselves."

"It's a bloody breakfast you idiot."

"And now you can leave." I responded.

Ron scoffed at me. "I'm not going anywhere and you can't make me."

I tucked my wand in my back pocket to keep my temptations to curse him at bay and crossed the room to stand in front of him. "Do you really think you are welcomed here after how you've treated me, starting with using an unforgivable curse on me at the hospital."

"That wasn't aimed at you."

"Which makes you it twice as bad! You didn't care who was in the way or who could have gotten hurt as long as you got your revenge. You are unstable and dangerous." I took a deep breath. "You need help. Bad."

"I don't need help."

"You do, Ronald; and the very fact that you don't see it just proves how bad you have gotten." I finished quickly as I heard footsteps on the stairs.

Using my wand I quickly used a hovering charm to move the dishes back to the center of the table just as Harry came down the stairs. Draco and Eleanore were not far behind him.

"Morning, love." Draco said as he kissed me on the lips.

"Good morning Draco." I smiled.

"Goo morin momma." Eleanore said in her jumbled words as she wrapped her arms around my leg.

When she released me I quickly knelt down to her level and brought her into my arms before I planted kisses on both her cheeks.

"Good morning my little angel." I smiled as I ran my fingers through her beautiful golden brown hair.