ii

Jimin's Past...

Mom! Mom! Mom!

Look at my drawing of you, me, and daddy, I smiled showing her my drawing, hoping to get a compliment from her. 

"What do you want? To show me that drawing? is that the reason why you disturbed me? to look at your mediocre amateurish drawing?" 

"B-bu-but mom I ju-"

"Maids take him to the punishment room!"

"right away madame"

"Mom no! please not the punishment room! please, I don't want to go back there!!!" I began to cry uttering barely audible sentences, muffled by my cries. 

No! No! No! Please!

The maids grabbed my shoulders and took me away to the cellar. I hovered above the ground, lifting both my legs and pushing the air using my feet, as an attempt to break free. 

"Jimin you have been a bad boy. Jimin. Jimin. Jimin. Jimin"

I gasped standing upright my bed, panting and sweating. I looked to my right to see the girl last night holding my arm while repeatedly shouting my name. 

"You looked like you had a nightmare, is everything OK?" She asked. 

I just shrugged it off, thinking about why I began to remember my past. I thought I have grown from that. 

Still ignoring the pestering woman, I got up the bed and made my way to the bathroom, which was far away, considering my room's size. I told the girl to get out my room before exiting my bedroom. 

She looked irritated and stormed out the bedroom before even I can exit the room. 

I went in the bathroom to shower, not caring about the girl whose feeling I hurt.

-

Jungkook's POV

BOOM!

The lockers gave out a loud bang, enough to get everyones attention. 

I pinned a loser up against a locker. I eyed him thinking how much his facial features resemble that of a horse. 

"Please, please, please don't hurt me." He begged for mercy and began to tear up. 

I gripped at his throat making him choke. I then dragged him to the nearest restroom. 

I threw him inside the restroom, everyone that was inside the restroom quickly vacated the area, knowing what will happen.

I gave the horseman a fierce glare, earning sobs from the man. 

"What will I do about this shirt that you stained?" I asked him silently, the type of silent that is even more intimidating than a shout. He began to quiver slowly answering, "I don't know, b-but I am so so so so sor-sorry" I pulled him close to me and stripped him off his clothing. He was scared of what I planned, thus he tried to push me away. This action just riled me up even more so I punched him in the stomach. He almost puked. I finished taking his shirt of as he seized his movement. 

I then took my shirt off and threw it at at his face with great force. It hit his face like a slap, I put his shirt on and left the restroom. I saw him fall down the ground standing on his knees, while covering his eyes as he cried, before leaving the restroom.

-

Author's POV

Everyone avoided crossing paths with Jungkook as he was unpredictable.