<< CHAPTER VII >>

Early chapter because I felt like it!

----- 🌙 -----

The first night I hadn't had the normal dream, where I saw Seth. I had been on the road again, right after the accident. I figured out fast that the big paws I had seen belong to a huge wolf. A full fledged, sharp teeth, furry wolf.

I just hoped this would be like any other dream and I wouldn't feel anything.

It circled the car, whimpering and another wolf appeared with a girl riding on the back of it.

"Oh my god." She cried, and she sounded a bit familiar, but her voice and face were fuzzy. "Davis! It's Lillian!" The woman got off the giant wolf and something so incredibly strange happened.

They transformed, into humans! They were the beasts, but it was night! They should stay wolves!... right?

All of their faces were fuzzy and I didn't recognize the man by the woman's side at all. I did however recognize the other man pulling me from the car, striking a familiar pain up my arm and leg.

"Let me take her home!" The woman cried fearfully.

"No! She needs to stay with me!" Seth spat towards the two as they tried to look over me.

"She doesn't even know you!" The woman sobbed angrily.

"Shut up! She's mine!" Seth pulled me closer pain erupting all over my body.

I had to hold back a scream of agony as I woke up.

After that night I didn't have that dream again and I returned to the creek. Only now, Seth was never there and I was left alone.

Though currently, I didn't have time to worry about Seth bastards whereabouts. Not when Timothy and I had secured plans for our dinner date.

"Bri! I'm heading out!" I called as I came down the stairs, my strappy gold heels clicking against the hard wood floors.

"With who?" She questioned just as the door bell rang.

"Timothy from school!" I replied and went to answer the door.

I checked my hair in the mirror, my curls hung loosely over my shoulders, the neck line of my dress hanging considerably low, but it wasn't illegal for a girl to show off the goods to the guy she liked.

Once I opened the door it took him a moment to say anything. And gave me a moment to admire his choice of dress. A nice white dress shirt and thin black tie, with some equally nice black slacks. The single red rose in his hands was also nice.

"Is that for me?" I asked sweetly flashing him an innocent smile as I brushed my curled bangs behind my ear.

"Y-yeah!" He quickly handed over the Rose and I took it, bringing the nice smelling flower to my nose.

"It's beautiful."

"You look very beautiful." He smiled.

"Come on in, I'm gonna put this in water." I directed going into the kitchen where Bri sat waiting.

"So you're Timothy." She looked him over like a father might with his daughters first boyfriend.

"And you must be Bri." He extended a hand towards her, which she accepted.

Good sign.

"Watch out, she bites." I teased setting the vase and rose on the counter.

"You may only have one arm right now but I will fight you." Bri huffed causing Tim to laugh.

"Whatever." I huffed. "Ready?"

"Sure thing." He nodded and followed me back to the front door.

----

The restaurant he took us to was one of the nicer ones I had seen. The Italian themed restaurant made me feel slightly underdressed while still wearing just the right amount of fabric.

Dinner was wonderful and he stayed true to his usual persona, even when the wine started flowing. He was bubbly and sweet but never stepped too far out of line.

"I have to say I was a little stunned to see that... little dress." He laughed at his own joke.

"It is kind of little... is it ok?" I blushed glancing down at my neckline.

"It looks beautiful on you... so long as it's only for me."

My eyes shot up, face heating up considerably at his comment. I nodded anyways, not much of a surprise.

"W-what I meant to ask is... um, well I really like you Lil, and you're... you're an incredible person. I'd like to go out with you again, regularly maybe? Maybe as my girlfriend?"

"T-that sounds great... boyfriend." I giggle, realizing how stupid I sounded, but he was laughing too so I guess that's all that mattered.