three

every time he's here, we would watch movies, dominos, or sometimes sing along to the radio while we're cooking, and as we got a quite large room a pillow or tickles fight will occurs

well sometimes. because most of the time he's not here with me. so while he's here i will do everything i want with him.

though i'm sure i'm just someone that he paid to have sex with, but to feel wanted like this, its just more than enough. he makes me feels happy about myself, and being in front of him i feel like i'm the most prettiest in this world.

he lets me wear his clothes, always say what's on his mind ; and it makes me special that i can feel he trust me to hear all that.

by doing all that shit, how can i not fall for him?

"love is an open dooorrrr~" jimin's voice singing to the frozen soundtrack startled me from my thoughts. i look at him who's being excited singing that song and he quickly ask me to join him.

he gave me his hands and we're just trying hard to follow the dance from the movie that we watched for hundreds time already.

as we're spinning, laughing and fooling around, suddenly his phone rang. and i have to pause the disney movie for awhile ; waiting for him to answer the call.

"ah really? okay i'll be there," he said and i just get myself ready to hear things that i'm kind of used to.

"babe i need to go now," he comes and kissed my cheek. "see you tonight,"

"don't promise it, just come back when you can, i'll be waiting." i said, rubbing his cheek gently. he chuckled and kiss me deeply before he lost in the room ; getting ready for his stuffs.

he shouldn't be sorry to leave, because that's what supposed to happen. he come here to have me and i'm here to give all of me to him.

you shouldn't make those sorry faces to me, park jimin. you make me got my hopes up. you makes me think like you feels the same as how i did to you when actually you're not. or do you?

and of course, as expected, he didn't come back that night, or the nights after. but i still wait for him, anyway.

i missed him. so much.