2.3

Yoongi's POV 

"I'm still pissed Nina willingly let that fucking guy touch her phone. And talk to me. Me. The love of her life. I only know his name and that he's tall and it pisses me off," Jimin sighed, patting the top of my head. 

"Get over it Yoongi. She can have other men in her life," I shoved his hand off, moving away. 

"Yeah men who don't have huge crushes on her," I groaned, laying back on the couch, "I fucking hate Hansol.

"How do you know Hansol has a huge crush?" Jimin asked. I shrugged. 

"What kind of man would send articles about her to her, eat brownies with her, work out with her, and almost take her out to eat?

"Most men. I would." I sat up. 

"Do you have a crush on Nina?" Jimin smacked my arm. 

"You're overdramatic. It's called being a friend." He rolled his eyes before he got up and left. I frowned. Was I being overdramatic? I just wanted what was best for Nina. I wanted to be what was best for Nina. 

My phone went off and I sighed, grabbing it, going to press decline before I saw who it was. 

"Hello?" I said. 

"Keep up with me, okay?" Nina said. I nodded, even though she couldn't see me, "So, we get our teaser pictures done next week. And I'm all like sweet because this means our comeback will be coming up soon, my debut. Well, while we were practicing, someone came in and was like 'Nina Soo Man wants to see you' and all I could think was oh boy I'm not going to be able to debut again. I get down to his office prepared to be heart broken and he goes, 'Nina, how do you feel about red hair? ' so now my hair has a nice red tint to it." 

"The point of this was that you now have red hair?" I asked. 

"Yeah, I just wanted you to know before I asked if you wanted to go get ice cream tomorrow. So you weren't like 'bitch what the heck' when you saw me." She said. I froze. 

"You want to hang out tomorrow?" 

"Yeah? I thought I said that..." 

"You did, I just wanted to make sure that's actually what you said," 

"Yeah I did," there was a pause, "Is there a Cold Stone here?" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's almost November, you really want Cold Stone?" I asked Nina as we walked into the ice cream place. Nina nodded. 

"Whenever I want ice cream it doesn't go away until I get it. I've wanted ice cream since I started training with M.I. I'm glad I finally get to have it, I'll have to work out a lot afterward but oh well." she said, standing next to me in line. I was half tempted to ask if she wanted me to work out with her, but I knew it wasn't a good idea. 

"What do you want?" I asked, looking at her, "I'll order for the both of us and you can go sit." 

"Chocolate," she paused for a second, looking at all of the ice cream, "And have them add Oreos, Reeses, and M&M's. I want this ice cream. I haven't had it in forever." I smiled. 

"Got it." She smiled at me before walking away. I ordered, the person behind the counter giving me a weird look when I told them Nina's order. I paid and found Nina, setting her ice cream in front of her. 

"They gave me a weird look when I told them this. I think thought it was for me." She laughed, taking a bite. 

"Thank you for this. I needed it." She smiled. 

"No problem," I took a bite of my ice cream, then looked at her. You could really see her hair in the light. It was a bright red, but her dark hair made it seem darker, "I like your hair." She looked at me. 

"Oh, yeah. Thank you," she giggled, "I forgot about it. When I woke up this morning  I was like 'the hell?' It's weird but oh well." I chuckled.

"Have you met any famous people? In SM and out of SM." I hadn't talked to her much about stuff like this, so I wanted to know. 

"All of EXO. All of NCT plus the boy rookies because well, Hansol," I rolled my eyes at his name, "I really want to meet Got7 and 9Muses. That's my goal." I nodded. 

"How cool is EXO in person?" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I had fun today," Nina said, looking at me as we walked. I nodded. 

"Me too. It was nice seeing you in person and not through a phone screen or an article." I said, looking at her. 

"It's been months since we've been face to face. I liked this, it felt like old times," she sighed, "I miss those days." 

"Is life going to change between us once you become famous?" I asked, "I really hope not. I don't want to be that dumb fan that has a huge crush on a girl who doesn't know I exist once you debut." 

"I hope you still have a huge crush on me once I debut, and you're not a dumb fan," she stopped walking, "That was dumb to say." 

I stopped, looking back at her, "What did you mean?" 

"I'm pretty sure 85% of my heart belongs to you, and the other 15% belongs to someone else." I felt my heart beat faster. 

"Like who? Hansol?" 

"I sure hope not." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i updated like an hour ago but this is almost 1000 words and actually decent i got hyped i'm posting