1.7

"Let the girl move out. She's not two," Hyuna said, poking at Lucy. I sighed, looking at my nails. They had been talking for the last ten minutes or so about me moving into the dorms, and I hadn't been able to get a word in. 

"I know. But she doesn't know this country at all," Lucy said, putting away dishes. 

"I'll be fine on my own." I said. They both looked at me, Lucy shaking her head. 

"You're new to this country," she said, sitting down. 

"Yeah but I'm not three. I'm 23! I have a phone. GPS's are a thing," I sighed, "Let me move in. I feel uncomfortable relying on you." 

"She has a point," Hyuna said. Lucy sighed, staring at me. 

"Fine, but I'm going to be checking up often, okay?" I smiled and nodded. 

"Of course!" I stood up, hugging her, "Can I take Olive with me?" 

"You're pushing it," 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Take care of Olive or I'm kicking your ass. She's my little baby and she deserves the world," Lucy said, letting Olive out of her arms and onto the floor, "Depending on when the other girls and I will be coming to stay here for a bit since we're probably having our comeback soon. There's food in the fridge, you know how to cook, right? You'll be okay on your own. Call me if something bad happens!"Before I could respond, Lucy was out the door, closing it behind her. 

I sighed, looking around the dorm. It was nice, a comforting aroma in all of the rooms. I looked down at Olive who was running back and forth, sniffing at everything. I picked her up, walking to where my bedroom was supposed to be. 

"How bout we take a nap, lil one?" I said, petting the top of her head. 

I was tired, physically and mentally. I was being overworked, in the recording studio and at dance practice. I could feel bags growing underneath my eyes from the lack of sleep I was getting. 

I'd rather be back in college writing dumb ass papers then be doing this. 

I sat on my bed, setting Olive next to me. She sniffed at the bed before laying down. I took my phone out of my hoodie pocket, texting Yoongi. 

Nina- all safe and sound. all alone too :(( 

Yoongi- do you wanna facetime so you're not all alone? 

Nina- ,,,,,,yes 

My phone rang a few seconds later and I answered Yoongi's facetime, not even bothering to fix how bad I looked. 

"You look like you haven't slept since World War two," He said, frowning. I sighed, pushing my hair out of my face. 

"Shut up. I'm tired," Jaehyun had always said to talk in Korean to everyone who spoke it to improve. Yoongi's eyes widened. 

"Nice Korean," he said, giving me a thumbs up, "You've improved a lot since like, August?" I nodded. 

"Yeah. I need to improve since I'm debuting soon." he made an 'o' shape with his mouth. My phone buzzed in my hand, scaring me. I dropped it and Olive sat up fast, sniffing and barking at it. 

"Hush dog," I said, pushing her away a little bit and grabbing it. 

"What happened?" Yoongi asked. I checked the notifications on my phone. 

"Can I call you back?" I asked, checking my text. 

"Did something bad happen?" he asked, worry in his voice. 

"I think my brother texted me." 

"Well.... I think you should talk to him then. I'll call you back later! Love ya!" 

And then he hung up. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i didn't want to update but i did 

just so u all know this might end quick and i dont even care anymore