2.2

"I probably rejected Hansol in the worst way ever." 

"Could've been worse. You could've fallen in love with him." 

"Is it bad to say ew?" 

"Yeah because Hansol is hot. Why won't you fall in love with him?" 

I sat up, looking at Lucy. I sighed before laying back down, rubbing my face. 

"Because using my math skills, which is helpful since I'm left-brained, I'm 85% sure my heart belongs to another man, while the 15% could belong to Hansol, or belong to you." 

Lucy laughed. 

"I'm honored. I'd so date you if I wasn't with Chanyeol and you weren't about to be my band member." 

"Thanks." 

I was at Lucy's apartment, talking to her about the events from yesterday with Hansol. We were in her bedroom laying on her bed. She explained how it was no big deal, and how Soo Man would release an official statement that me and Hansol were not dating, and simply friends that worked out together. Because that's what were are. 

Right? 

I groaned. 

"How can you have a boyfriend? Guys suck." I sighed, turned my head to look at Lucy. She was smiling, looking at the ceiling. 

"Because guys suck. He's tall, dorky, and sucks. That doesn't make sense to you, but it does to me." 

"I hate men. Let's run away together," I grabbed her hand, laughing, "We could go somewhere where gay marriage is legal and elope." She laughed. 

"I agree. Let's pack our bags and go." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have you talked to that one guy?" Monie asked as we stretched. I shrugged. 

"A little. He just explained himself and apologized a thousand times. I've been too busy to text him and have a normal conversation with him. He texts me daily, though, he just says he's sorry," I sighed, sitting down, "He didn't even do that when he kissed me and left. He ignored me for 3 months. Guys suck." 

"We're gonna run away and get eloped!" Lucy said, looking up from her phone, "Because guys suck." 

"You guys are crazy," Monie shook her head, "I don't blame you guys, though. Maybe I'll ask one of the other members. Then M.I will stand for 'Missing Inner Circle'." I laughed. 

"Who would you ask?" 

"Hyuna probably. She's pretty. Jara is rude. Hyuna cooks me food and lets me hang out with her cats. Jara, does not." 

"Are you talking smack?" I turned towards the door, seeing Jara and Hyuna walk in. 

"Yeah, why don't you let Monie see your cats?" I asked. Jara frowned. 

"Because my cats are mean and would scratch her up. I don't want her to get hurt." Monie aw'ed, walking over and hugging Jara. 

"It's okay. You're just taking care of me,

"Hate to ruin your guy's moment, but, Soo Man said we're starting teaser pictures next week."  Hyuna said, walking around Monie and Jara. 

"Nina, are you excited?" Jara asked, walking away from Monie. I shrugged. 

"I guess," I streched my arms, "It's scary. What if your fans don't like me?

"No, I'm pretty sure your fans will like you. Don't worry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello why do i only do short crap update