1.1

October 1st, 2016 

I sat in the practice room, waiting for the other girls to join me. I had the notes Jaehyun had written out for me next to me, studying through them real quick before we started practice. I looked over at my phone and sighed, grabbing it. It had been almost over a month since Yoongi and I had last talked after I had blamed hm for stalking. If felt weird, not having someone to talk to. Jimin wouldn't even talk to me, mad at me for calling him out on basically stalking me that day. It still creeped me out. 

It felt like when Yoongi left all over again. 

The practice room doors opened, causing me to set my phone down and push my stuff to the side. The girls looked at me, confused. 

"Does she know?"  Airi asked Hyemi and Nana. I gave them a confused 

"Know what?" I asked back, shocking them. They didn't know I was able to form decent sentences now. 

"You're not debuting with us," Nana said. My eyes went wide. 

"What in the hell do you mean I'm not debuting with you guys?" I asked, standing up. They shrugged. 

"Soo Man just said you're not," Hyemi said, "I'm sorry." I sighed and looked at the three of them, realizing they were waiting for me to leave. 

"I'm sorry, I'll leave." I grabbed all of my stuff before leaving the practice room, the girls giving me a sad smile and a small wave as I went. I sighed, shoving my things into my bag before walking down the hall. I didn't know what to do. Was I not a trainee anymore? I've never experienced something like this. I should just find Lucy. 

I went up to the floor where the recording studios were, remembering that Lucy had mentioned she might do some recordings today. I walked down the hall, looking through the window as I passed, feeling my heart break when I didn't spot Lucy. 

"Nina?" I turned around, seeing Lucy, a bottle of water in her hands. 

"Oh god bless," I said, walking towards her. 

"What are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be practicing?" she asked. I shook my head. 

"No. I guess I'm not debuting with them." that's when reality hit. I felt my heart break. I'm not debuting. Everything I had worked hard for in the past two months, was just gone. I felt my eyes start to burn, and that's when I realized I was crying. 

"Aw! You poor thing. Come Here," Lucy hugged me, resting her chin on my shoulder, "I now how you feel. I was with this group and we were supposed to debut, but we didn't. It's tough, you work hard for nothing. But you gotta keep trying, yeah?" I nodded, trying to stop my tears. I felt dumb.

After a minute or so I calmed down, and Lucy dropped her arms. I stood up and smiled. 

"Thank you," she smiled back and walked forward, wiping away the tears on my cheeks. 

"How about, we do what I did when I realized I was debuting the first time around." 

"What was it?" 

"Partied with the other trainee's, of course." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is this what all parties look like? I've never been to one." I asked Lucy as we sat in a practice room. She had managed to snag it for the whole night. 

"I don't think so. I've never been to a party either." Lucy responded. We both looked at each other before giggling. 

"Are they secretly communicating?" I heard Hansol say. Lucy was able to gather up a few people to join our "party", Hansol being one of them. 

He's adorable as hell, let me tell you. 

"No, they've just never been to a party before," Jaehyun responded, looking at me and Lucy. 

Lucy had grabbed Jaehyun too. along with Johnny, Mark, Ten, and her bandmate, Monie . We had only been in here for 10 minutes and I was already having fun. 

"I'm not suprised Lucy's never been to a party. But Nina? Wow. Not even a frat party when you were at college?" Ten said, leaning over to me. I shook my head. 

"Never ever. I did my work. It's difficult as hell to major in two things and minor in one thing all at once." I said, leaning closer to him. He smiled. 

"Weak as hell." I frowned. 

"Have you ever been to a party, Mr. Weak as hell?" his smile went away. 

"Who here has even been to a party?" Lucy asked, and almost everyone said something, besides Lucy, Ten, and I. Johnny laughed. 

"Looks like you're all weak as hell," he said. I shrugged. 

"I had a fun time in my dorm with Eva. I didn't ned to go out and party." Lucy nodded. 

"Not everyone needs to party to have fun. I'm perfectly content being at home with my dogs than out drinking," she said. 

"That's because you're like 80 and dogs are your only friend," Monie spoke up, and Lucy glared at her. 

"There is no being rude here. This is to make Nina feel better about not debuting." the room got quiet and everyone stared at me. 

"I think.... I really want some chicken." I said after a few minutes of silence, causing Hansol to giggle. 

"Okay. Let's go get the baby some chicken." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i skipped like a solid month or so bc i'm so behind holy shit 

go follow shineeing-on-sicheng for some snaggy one shots