1.4

I woke up in my own bed at Lucy's. How I got there, I don't know. But I didn't want to get out of bed. 

I laid there for a second, enjoying the warmth and comfort before a loud barking took it away.

I sighed before getting out of bed, the cold air hitting. I shivered, grabbing a blanket at the end of the bed and wrapping it around me. I walked out into the living room, trying to figure out why the dogs were barking. 

"Well don't you look cozy," a voice said, scaring me. I looked up, seeing one of Chanyeol's bandmates. Jongin was his name, I think. He smiled, "Did you just wake up?" 

I nodded, "I'm trying to figure out how I got back.

"Lucy called Chanyeol to have him come carry you. She was gonna have Hansol but he fell asleep too." I made an 'o' shape with my mouth. I didn't remember any of that. 

"Are you the only one here?" He shook his head. 

"Nah, Lucy's band is here. There's something big happening. Just can't tell." What in the hell was happening? 

"Nina! You're up!" I turned my head, seeing Lucy come out of the kitchen, "Come on! I gotta talk to you." Before I could respond, she grabbed my hand, dragging me into the kitchen, Jongin following. Everyone was in here, making the kitchen seem small. I looked around, noticing how everyone was dressed decently. My hair was probably a mess and I was bare faced. I felt out of place. 

"Whats going on?" I asked. The rest of Lucy's band came closer. All together there was 4 of them, Lucy Monie, Jara, and Hyuna. 

"Who's telling her?" Jara said, looking at the girls. 

"Lucy, obviously. She's the one closest to her. Hyuna said. I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"Do I have to go home?" Lucy shook her head, smiling, 

"No. Even better, You know how you were upset that you couldn't debut?" she said. I nodded, "Well, you get to debut." 

"How?" the three girls smiled. 

"You're debuting with us!" all four of them said at once. My eyes widened. 

"How? You guys already debuted!" they looked at Lucy. 

"Well, when we have a comeback, you're gonna join us. They've done it before," Lucy said. The girls nodded, "That was the call I got last night. I felt like it would be better to tell you with the other girls around." I thought about it for a second before frowning. 

"How will your fans feel?"I asked. They all looked at each other before shrugging. 

"They'll be ok. Their pretty caring people." Monie said. I nodded. 

"This is just really shocking,"I said. 

"Don't worry! We'll take care of you!"Hyuna said, hugging me. The rest of the girls joined in. I smiled and hugged them back. 

I was finally debuting. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on my bed, going through old music I had written. Would the girls want to use this? I didn't know. It was something I needed to ask them. They were still here. 

I stood up, grabbing the top paper before walking out into the living room. I was nervous. What if they didn't like it? 

They were all laughing when I walked in, Jara spotting me first. 

"Hey, Nina! Whats up?" She said, getting the rest of the girls attention. 

"Oh well, I started writing this song a while ago, and I was thinking maybe we could use it?" I said, holding out the paper. Lucy grabbed it and the rest of the girls looked over it. They all looked up at me in shock. 

"You write this?" Hyuna asked. I nodded. She mumbled a 'wow'. 

"What were you going to title it?" Monie asked. I thought for a second, remembering the lyrics over in my head. 

"Power." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another short update bc i felt bad abt the last one 

this one is a lot better and has major details in it

i'm so excited for this story from what i've got now. i'm getting farher into it and whatnot 

i'm gonna try and make this almost as long as the first story but idk yet 

hehe enjoy