Jack Gilinsky

#2 Jack Gilinsky

It was a Saturday afternoon, the sun was blazing and you was relaxing yourself on the beach with a couple of your friends.

"He's cute" one of your friends said, sitting up and slipping down her sunglasses.

You sat up on your towel, wearing a comfy pair of shorts and a tank top.

"Where?" you replied, trying to block out the sunlight with your hand.

"Over there" said your friend, gesturing to a group of teenage boys playing volleyball.

You peered over in the direction she was looking. Your other friend had noticed too.

That's when you saw him. A tall, olive skinned boy with brunette hair, wearing a pair of black shades and red swim shorts. His muscular arms and abs were also obvious.

"Yeah, I guess he's okay" you replied, trying not to seem that bothered by him in front of your friends.

You laid back down on your front, plugging in your earbuds and opening up the magazine you was previously reading.

After about 20 minutes, you began to get thirsty, so you decided to take a stroll down to the nearest shop. You slipped on your sandals and made your way across the white sand, clutching your phone.

You walked inside the shop making your way to where the refreshments were. You beamed at the range of drinks their were to offer when you were suddenly interrupted by a a person bumping into you.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't see you there" you heard a voice exclaim.

You turned around, realising that it was the boy from the beach. He was still shirtless and looking sweaty from the heat. You felt butterflies erupt in your stomach, and your heart began to beat a thousand times per minute.

"That's okay" you managed to get some words out with out sounding too wierd.

"So, uh, what's your name, I'm Jack, it's nice to meet you" he replied.

"Oh erm, I'm Y/N, it's nice to meet you too" you felt your cheeks begin to redden.

"Y/N huh? Where you off to" he said.

"I'm at the beach with my friends" you mentioned.

"Oh cool, so am I, wanna watch me and my mates play a game of volley later?" Jack asked.

"Sure" you said.

"Il see ya later" Jack replied before leaving the shop.

All kinds of thoughts began running through your mind. Oh my god does he like me? He wants me to watch him playing volley? What just happened?

You managed to get yourself together, paying for your drink you made your way back to the beach.

"So you know that cute boy, he wants me to go watch him play volley, come with me?" you said to your friends, excitedly.

"Seriously? Okay, there's some other hotties over there too!" both your friends tagged along as you made your way over to where they had set up the pitch.

The game started, and all of your attention was on Jack. You watched him get all hot and flustered, flicking his wet hair out of his face with his hands every now and then. He looked hot in his black shades, and his gorgeous smile was an advantage too.

You watched him,  he would peer over your way smiling, and then get back to the game.

Jack scored the winning point, meaning that his team had won.

"Well done!" you exclaimed wrapping your arms around him.

"Thanks!" Jack said.

You got caught off guard, looking in to his big brown eyes whilst he looked in to yours. You felt yourself getting closer to his lips, when suddenly his friends came running up to him and patting him on the back.

You quickly removed yourself from the situation, Jack looked back telling you to wait where you were as he conversed with a group of people.

You glare at your phone to see what the time was, 6:30 pm. It was starting to get late and the sun was setting along the blue ocean waves. Your friends were beginning to pack their things away.

You started to jog over to your friends, and began to get your stuff together, when you hear a voice in the distance.

"Y/N, wait up!"

Standing up you noticed Jack running your way.

"Have you got a spare 15 minutes?" He said.

You looked at your friends.

"Go on! But be quick" they replied seeing the urgency in your eyes.

He took your hand, and you began walking down the beach, next to the gentle waves arriving at the shore. It was a beautiful atmosphere, the sun was fading and the sky was purple, red and blue.

You chatted for a couple of minutes, strolling hand in hand, until he stopped.

"Let's sit here" he said, making himself comfortable on the warm sand. You perched yourself next to him, looking out at the ocean.

"Isn't it a beautiful evening" Jack said.

"It sure is" you replied "Why did you wanna take me over here?"

"I really like you Y/N, you seem really nice, you're gorgeous, and everything I would look for in a girl" he spoke. Jack had one hand on yours, your fingers intertwined whilst he gently tucked a piece of loose hair behind your ear.

Looking down at your lap, you suddenly went shy.

"I like you to" you said.

He pulled you close and rolled you over, climbing on top of you. Jack grabbed your hands and pinned them down against the soft sand as you both laughed.

"Stop!" you said giggling, trying to fight him off.

All of a sudden, you felt his lips crash against yours. They moved in sync with each other, your heart felt like it had melted inside. He moved, sending little kisses along your neck.

"I don't want you to go Y/N" he exclaimed.

"I have to, you can see me again soon if you want" you replied, standing up and brushing sand off of your clothes.

He pulled you in close, holding tightly around your waist, resting his nose against yours.

"Be sure of that" he said.

Thanks for reading! I'll be uploading a new one sometime next week!