"No, Marley. I mean starting a business." Jughead explained taking a right.

"Starting a business doing what?" Marley asked still not understanding what Jughead means.

"Jesus Christ Marley. Selling your art. Your amazing. You can sell what you paint and you can charge people to paint them or to paint what they want. Easy money doing something you enjoy. You can have as sale in your garage or something ." Jughead explained taking another right.

"That would be a great idea but I don't think my art is good enough to be selling." Marley shrugged.

"Are you being serious Marley? Your art is amazing." Jughead told her pulling into the parking lot of the mall and turning off the ignition.

"Fine. I'll give it ago." Marley said giving in getting out of the car. Jughead followed her and the pair walked into the mall together.

"You can ask Betty to tell her mom to put an ad in the newspaper and I can write it in the school newspaper. We can make flyers." Jughead said while they walked into the mall and to the art shop.

"I'll do it but if I don't get any sales in the first week I am getting a normal job." Marley said as the pair walked into the shop.

"Speaking of work, did you find out who the worker that was sleeping in the projection room was?" Marley asked Jughead.

Jughead shook his head "No." he lied.

"Oh, well I hope they have found somewhere safe to stay." Marley said pushing the cart.

"Me too." Jughead said thinking about where he's staying.

Marley picked up a few canvases and a few water colours and some pencils and some thread for her embroidery.

Marley saw a black A3 sketchbook all the pages in the sketchbook were black meaning she would have to sketch with a white pencil. Marley picked up the book and looked at the price. It was 30 dollars. She wanted to buy it but everything in her cart already added up 124 dollars. Marley frowned and put the book back and went to pay for her items.

After Marley paid for the items Jughead helped her carry some of it to the car.

20 minutes later they pulled up to Marley's house. Jughead got out of the car and helped Marley carry the things to the house.

"Marley." Jughead began before Marley could walk into her house.

"Can we please talk about what you said when you were drunk?" Jughead said sounding frustrated he's been trying to talk to her for a the whole day but they have never had a chance to.

"Jughead do you like me?" Marley asked cutting straight to the chase.
"As in like-like me. I'll be okay if you say no." Marley continued.

Before Jughead could reply Marley's front door opened and revealed a happy James.

"I'll see you tomorrow." James said into the house before turning around to see Jughead and Marley.

"Oh hey Marley. I was just leaving." James said to her smiling. Marley pulled A tight lipped smile getting really angry and frustrated that she hasn't been able to talk to Jughead properly. James turned his head looking at Jughead.

"You must be one of Marley's friends. I'm James." James introduced holding out his hand to shake Jughead's hand.

"Hi." Jughead said bluntly while shaking James' hand not tying to be rude.

"Thanks Jughead for driving me." Marley said sulking taking the things she bought into the house.

Marley walked into the house and shut the door behind her, she walked into the living room to give her aunt the keys.